Windows 10: Problem with Instagram

Discus and support Problem with Instagram in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey microsoft. I dont like the new instagram app in the microsoft store. Its exactly like the web browser version and a waste of space. Also i already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ROBERT_PEANUT, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Problem with Instagram

Hey microsoft. I dont like the new instagram app in the microsoft store. Its exactly like the web browser version and a waste of space. Also i already have a dms app and the old one included dms already in it. And i cant archive photos on the PWA instagram app. Can you guys tell me how to go back to the previous version please? Because the closest thing i could find was a forum discussing it and then someone said to download something and my dad doesnt let me download stuff cause he always thinks its a virus. Can you guys tell me how to safely go back to the previous version of INSTAGRAM on the microsoft store because i really miss archiving my photos and i dont have a phone yet. Can you guys help me out microsoft? Please?

:)

ROBERT_PEANUT, Apr 10, 2020

2. problem with instagram

Hi, filipvukomanovic.

We're glad to help. We need the following information below to provide the problem resolution for the issue:

• Is your phone up to date?
    • Is your phone's Date & Time properly set?
    • What's the current operating system of your phone?

If your phone is up to date, we suggest to try performing a soft reset. Please
    press and hold the volume down and
    power buttons until you feel a vibration. Please note
    that you shouldn't touch the screen while the process is on going (even when the 'Slide down the screen to turn off' appears).

If you have already tried performing a soft reset, we suggest to contact
    Instagram Developer Support
    for the compatibility issue.

Thank you.

Shaira Cay, Apr 10, 2020
  3. instagram on surface book 2

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you trying to download Instagram from Microsoft store?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

If you are downloading Instagram from the store, I suggest you to try the following troubleshooting methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt troubleshooter for Store app.

Steps:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Select Update & Security option.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot option.
    4. Tap on Windows Store Apps and
      Run the troubleshooter

Method 2: You can also try the steps from the following article to fix issue with

installing application

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Problem with Instagram

Just uploaded windows 10. Problem with instagram.

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Are you using the latest version of Instagram app in your PC?
    If not, I suggest you to install the latest version of Instagram app and check if it helps.

If doesn't work, I would suggest you to install the app in a compatibility mode and check.

Please follow the steps below:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Instagram

1. Problem with Instagram - Similar Threads - Problem Instagram

2. Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11: I have a dell vostro 7500. I upgraded to windows 11 yesterday. And i didnt like the way windows 11 runs on my laptop, so i wanted to downgrade. Iam within the 10 day period to downgrade, buy everytime i try to do so, instead of downgrading, it boots me into troubleshoot menu....
  3. Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11: I have a dell vostro 7500. I upgraded to windows 11 yesterday. And i didnt like the way windows 11 runs on my laptop, so i wanted to downgrade. Iam within the 10 day period to downgrade, buy everytime i try to do so, instead of downgrading, it boots me into troubleshoot menu....
  4. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  5. Extended and mirror display problem

Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  6. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  7. Multiple BSOD Problems

Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  8. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  9. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  10. problem related to whatsapp and instagram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem related to whatsapp and instagram: sir, first of all I have a problem related to whatsapp, available on store. from there I downloaded but it couldn't run on my laptop further more only black or white screen appeared. another in Instagram app, I am unable to make video call in Instagram. and also there is...