Windows 10: Problem with install of fresh copy of win 10

Discus and support Problem with install of fresh copy of win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; During install of fresh copy of win 10 got stop clock error on blue screen. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dewood57, Jul 5, 2018.

1. dewood57 Win User

Problem with install of fresh copy of win 10

During install of fresh copy of win 10 got stop clock error on blue screen. Please help.

:)

dewood57, Jul 5, 2018

2. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Oct 29, 2018
  3. dewood57 Win User

During install of fresh copy of win 10 got stop clock error on blue screen. Please help.

dewood57, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Problem with install of fresh copy of win 10

micropage7, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with install of fresh copy of win 10 - Similar Threads - Problem install fresh

2. Installing a totally fresh copy of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing a totally fresh copy of Windows 10: I’ve seen several articles talking about to install Windows, but they didn’t quite have the same characteristics of what I have, so I just wanted to double-check before I mess something up.I’ve had this computer for several years, and Windows was originally installed on a...
  3. Installing a totally fresh copy of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing a totally fresh copy of Windows 10: I’ve seen several articles talking about to install Windows, but they didn’t quite have the same characteristics of what I have, so I just wanted to double-check before I mess something up.I’ve had this computer for several years, and Windows was originally installed on a...
  4. Installing a totally fresh copy of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to install a fresh copy of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to install a fresh copy of Windows 10?: All attempts to upgrade my wife's HP Pavillion PC have failed. So I'm planning on installing a fresh copy using the link below. My question is, will the Windows licenses work, i.e., not be deleted in the process?...
  6. Fresh install of Win 10

Fresh install of Win 10: I have an 2014 vintage ASUS Transformer that I would like to wipe clean and buy/install Windows 10. The problem is the original Win 8.1 install seems to be corrupt. It will not update, and if I try to refresh or reinstall, it wants the installation media, which I do not have....
  7. copy problem in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy problem in win 10: Hello. I would like to ask about copying in win 10. When I copy my files, it seems that windows 10 do not skip the same files but it writes the same files on each other. How can I skip the same files? It tooks needed time. Skip is a better option. Thanks....
  8. Fresh Install Win 10

Fresh Install Win 10: My two PC were free upgraded to Win 10 last year. I want to re install the Win 10 on one of that PC due to virus in that PC which is not getting removed. My question is, how to re install Win 10 and how it will be activated. Do I need to note down some thing from this PC to...
  9. [FRESH install] win 10 64bit network problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [FRESH install] win 10 64bit network problems: Hi, I have freshly installed win 10 on one notebook The USB was created just few hours ago, i successfully installed win 10 to NEW hard drive. - key works, from uefi So the problems: When i open chrome it shows error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED - almost every 5 minutes When i...
  10. Can I still install a fresh copy of Win 10 Insider Preview?

Can I still install a fresh copy of Win 10 Insider Preview?: Hi all, Overall I'm pleased with Windows 10 since using it over a year. It trumps Win 7 in almost every way. Just checking, on my second computer (which is currently Win 7), I'm also looking to install Windows 10 Insider for free - is this still possible, just as I did...