Windows 10: problem with installing apps from ms store.

Discus and support problem with installing apps from ms store. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey , while i was downloading asphalt 9 from the ms store i had to cancel some updates of some apps, while i did so i have cancelled asphalt 9 also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Devadharsan, Oct 9, 2020.

1. problem with installing apps from ms store.

hey , while i was downloading asphalt 9 from the ms store i had to cancel some updates of some apps, while i did so i have cancelled asphalt 9 also while it was installing i just cancelled it mistakely while it was in its quarterway. after that while i tried downloading the same game , i was getiing the error message , something like" something happened on our end . please try again." this message comes only while i try to download asphalt 9 and theres no probleme with downloading other apps. fyi, i have tried to reset ms store.can u pls help with me to download the game.!?

:)

Devadharsan, Oct 9, 2020

2. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Microsoft store says i already own the app

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Oct 9, 2020
  4. problem with installing apps from ms store.

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

problem with installing apps from ms store.

1. problem with installing apps from ms store. - Similar Threads - problem installing apps

2. Cannot install some apps from MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install some apps from MS store: Hello i cannot install some apps from MS storeApps that i can install are itunes, apple music, MS photos old, spotifyApps that i cannot install are MS teams, powertoys, VLCLog shows thisInformation when installation status changed id: XP8BT8DW290MPQ packageFamilyName:...
  3. Cannot install some apps from MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install some apps from MS store: Hello i cannot install some apps from MS storeApps that i can install are itunes, apple music, MS photos old, spotifyApps that i cannot install are MS teams, powertoys, VLCLog shows thisInformation when installation status changed id: XP8BT8DW290MPQ packageFamilyName:...
  4. Not able to install any apps from MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install any apps from MS store: MS Store not letting me install apps. Also can't install other apps from internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-install-any-apps-from-ms-store/5aad77e4-cee6-432c-b219-93a650753015
  5. Not able to install any apps from MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to install any apps from MS store: MS Store not letting me install apps. Also can't install other apps from internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-install-any-apps-from-ms-store/5aad77e4-cee6-432c-b219-93a650753015
  6. 3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store: Hello, I am trying until now unsuccessfully to install 3D Builder on my laptop running Windows 10 from Microsoft Store.In any case I am encountering some problems with Microsoft Store, because also other apps don't install at all, pratically I click on "Ottieni" Get I suppose...
  7. Unable to install apps from ms store

Unable to install apps from ms store: Hello, I am facing issues in downloading apps from MS store, whenever I try to install an app, it shows "Acquiring license", then after sometimes it shows "Error". Pls help me fix it. I am unable to download important apps. Windows basic apps also facing same issue....
  8. MS photo will not install from MS Store

MS photo will not install from MS Store: MS Photo will not install from Store to my windows 10 PC. It downloads about 1 MB installs a 16kb executable and then stops. this just hap[pened today after I got the error message that MS Photo app isn't started. Tried the same BS to repair, reset, update, delete uisng...
  9. Cant install apps downloaded from MS Store

Cant install apps downloaded from MS Store: I can download the apps, but then they wont install. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-downloaded-from-ms-store/f24c42dd-8444-47d4-aef8-47d0319bbb19
  10. installation problems of apps from store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation problems of apps from store: the problem is that the option of "download and install" is not showing,so please give any suggestion for this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/installation-problems-of-apps-from-store/d498f200-78b1-4158-8515-e223e48270fc