Windows 10: Problem with installing Java JKD on Windows 10 Education.

Discus and support Problem with installing Java JKD on Windows 10 Education. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm writitng here beacause i have a problem with instaling Java JKD. The installer Wizard is not openig once i click to run this application.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikołajDziubiński, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Problem with installing Java JKD on Windows 10 Education.

Hello,

I'm writitng here beacause i have a problem with instaling Java JKD. The installer Wizard is not openig once i click to run this application. I've tried to launch it by Command prompt, changing the compability with older Windows verions, i tried to copy the installed files from my friend and run netbeans with javahome commad, i switched to safety mode, i reinstalled a system. All those actions without success. Do any have an idea what could be causing such problem? Anyone had similar problem? All other programs are working prperly without any probelm, only stuff from Oracle isn't working.

Thank you for all informations.

In hope...

:)

MikołajDziubiński, Oct 13, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 13, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Problem with installing Java JKD on Windows 10 Education.

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Problem with installing Java JKD on Windows 10 Education.

1. Problem with installing Java JKD on Windows 10 Education. - Similar Threads - Problem installing Java

2. Windows 10 Education Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education Activation Problem: I change my Windows version from Pro N to Education today. I sign in it with my organization account, and also add my personal account to my computer. But my product key gone, I forgot to note my product key before I upgrade my PC, how can I get it back?...
  3. Windows 10 education problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 education problem.: I'm a student and my school offered a pre-installation of some programs an they installed windows 10 education. After some months, they asked me to install the Xbox app on my computer for a project, but i discovered that i don't have the microsoft store installed on my...
  4. Problem with Java installation on Tetrad aplication

Problem with Java installation on Tetrad aplication: I will install the Java-based Tetrad program, by first installing java 8 update 251. However, once Tetrad has an *. jar extension run, it does not run as it should, nothing appears but on the task manager, the Java program runs. What is the solution to this problem?...
  5. Problem with installing Java

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with installing Java: I’ve downloaded Java but I can not install it. I keep watching running dots on my screen. I ran troubleshooter but it didn’t fix the issue and wrote that it is "incompatible program". Can you help me? thanks, Jama...
  6. Problem with activating windows 10 education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with activating windows 10 education: Recently my system SSD has died and because the replacement will take ages to acquire I tried installing Windows on an external drive. After finding out that the installator does not support that function I've turned to WinToUSB utility and it has worked. After the usual...
  7. windows 10 will not install java

windows 10 will not install java: had to reinstall windows 10 because my computer was running so slow for some reason. Now it's fine, but will not let me install Java, and I have program that I need that uses Java. Any ideas? Thanks...
  8. Problem with installing Java on Windows 10 Education.

Problem with installing Java on Windows 10 Education.: Hello, I'm writing here because i have a problem with installing Java JDK. The installer Wizard is not openig once i click to run this application. I've tried to launch it by Command prompt, changing the compatibility with older Windows versions, i tried to copy the...
  9. java problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    java problem: when i install nx11.0 then i get face problem that window error 2 occured while loading the java VM. tell me why? and give solution of this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-problem/f900c15e-f2c1-4b17-8276-c1e0e36b36d6"
  10. Java Wont Install On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Wont Install On Windows 10: Hello there! I've been having a very frustrating issue with installing Java on my (fairly) new Windows 10 64-bit machine, and any assistance in this matter would be so very much appreciated. I've searched all over, and posted in several tech forums searching for help, all to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Problem with installing Java JKD on Windows 10 Education