Windows 10: Problem with installing Java

Discus and support Problem with installing Java in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve downloaded Java but I can not install it. I keep watching running dots on my screen. I ran troubleshooter but it didn’t fix the issue and wrote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamaHungate, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Problem with installing Java

I’ve downloaded Java but I can not install it. I keep watching running dots on my screen. I ran troubleshooter but it didn’t fix the issue and wrote that it is "incompatible program". Can you help me?

thanks, Jama

:)

JamaHungate, Jun 5, 2020

2. Unable to install Java

Hello Momir,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• Which browser are you using to install Java?
    • What is the issue you are facing while trying to install Java?

I suggest you to try different browser and check if it helps.

For further support you can contact Java support to get better assistance with this issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 5, 2020
  3. mashgh Win User
    Problem with n 79 instal java software

dear alzaeem i ran java in before this time when i installed it in memory card

i dont know whay u say it doesnt run in memory card

before this i installed every application of java and symbian in memory card with out any problem and after installation icon of them were in application list

when i install java in memry card i dont have problem with installation and its complete installation and there is the name of that software java in installation list but my problem is that
    there is any icon of software in application list or every where to start or run it.

mashgh, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Problem with installing Java

java installation problem

Hi Pankaj,

In order to assist you properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• What game are you installing?
    • Have you checked if your PC meets the game requirements?
    • How are you installing the game? Did it come from the Store? Or from a disk?
    • What Java installation problems are you getting? Can you send us a screenshot?
    • Are having installation problems with other apps as well?

Rolando Vil, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Problem with installing Java

1. Problem with installing Java - Similar Threads - Problem installing Java

2. F3 problem java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F3 problem java: Hey, so I have been playing Minecraft Java edition for a while now and when I press f3 it increases my volume instead of showing my cords and chunks. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f3-problem-java/4d53f248-e2ea-4cf7-95b9-43a5c0c35f91
  3. F3 problem java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F3 problem java: Hey, so I have been playing Minecraft Java edition for a while now and when I press f3 it increases my volume instead of showing my cords and chunks. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f3-problem-java/4d53f248-e2ea-4cf7-95b9-43a5c0c35f91
  4. Java install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java install: My computer window 11. When I run java install it doesn't show anything? help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-install/6256d389-1ba8-43b4-aa9c-0569865179cf
  5. Java install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java install: My computer window 11. When I run java install it doesn't show anything? help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-install/6256d389-1ba8-43b4-aa9c-0569865179cf
  6. Java .jar problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Java .jar problem: I have some friends and family that are trying to install Java and set it up for the default .jar app, but it is only letting them use Internet Explorer, or find another app on the Microsoft store. We have tried using the OPEN WITH option in File Explorer for their .jar...
  7. Problem with Java installation on Tetrad aplication

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Java installation on Tetrad aplication: I will install the Java-based Tetrad program, by first installing java 8 update 251. However, once Tetrad has an *. jar extension run, it does not run as it should, nothing appears but on the task manager, the Java program runs. What is the solution to this problem?...
  8. Java not installing

Java not installing: Hello I need some help. I have a windows 10 laptop and was looking to install Java. I did everything you need it to downloaded it and then installed it and the setup wizard said I successfully installed Java. Then when I run a programme that uses Java it tells me java is not...
  9. Problem with installing Java on Windows 10 Education.

Problem with installing Java on Windows 10 Education.: Hello, I'm writing here because i have a problem with installing Java JDK. The installer Wizard is not openig once i click to run this application. I've tried to launch it by Command prompt, changing the compatibility with older Windows versions, i tried to copy the...
  10. java problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    java problem: when i install nx11.0 then i get face problem that window error 2 occured while loading the java VM. tell me why? and give solution of this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-problem/f900c15e-f2c1-4b17-8276-c1e0e36b36d6"