Windows 10: Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing

Discus and support Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot install My Photos photo editing app from the Microsoft store. It says I don't have the system requirements needed to install it however I do.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KimiCrescenzo, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing

I cannot install My Photos photo editing app from the Microsoft store. It says I don't have the system requirements needed to install it however I do. Not sure why it won't let me install the app.

:)

KimiCrescenzo, Jun 2, 2019

2. photo editing app

Hi Tim,

We need a few information for us to effectively provide you a solution with editing in the photo app. Please provide the following:

• Are you using the pre-installed Photos app on Windows 10 ,Paint or perhaps an app you have downloaded in Windows Store?
    • What are those troubleshooting steps you have already tried so far?
    • Please provide a screenshot showing your issue.
    We'd appreciate any additional information you may provide.

Eugene deV, Jun 2, 2019
  3. lxROKxl Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing

Photos app crashes when attempting to edit

Hi,

It appears that you're having problems using your Photos app. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, kindly provide answers to the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer before the problem started?
    • Are you getting any error messages when the app crashes?
    • Does the issue happen to all the photos that you're trying to edit regardless of file type and size?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the problem?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing

1. Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing - Similar Threads - Problem installing Photos

2. photos app batch edit ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos app batch edit ?: Is there a way to programmatically or batch edit a project in photos app ? For example , I made a video with photos app and it is just images that last 10 seconds each with different text for each image . Is there an easy way to change the images and text using some...
  3. Problems with Photos App

Problems with Photos App: Photos app has stopped working ie just wont open. I want to reinstall it but cannot delete it from my laptop. Any suggestions, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-photos-app/63f058f4-b250-4937-8635-1712a86da15e
  4. Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app

Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app: Hi. I have recently gotten a Surface GO through work, and have issues with printing. I can print documents without problems, and same wth photos via Paint. But when I try to print one or multiple photos through the Photos app the file is sent, the file is received by the...
  5. Free photo editing software

Free photo editing software: I see a download that mimics the old PICASA: https://picasa.en.uptodown.com/windows. Is this legit? Is it malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-photo-editing-software/c50baf82-b489-4945-a6a1-0dbc9d795db2
  6. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...
  7. My photos app

My photos app: Photos app does not work. It stopped working after a July 17th update. I have rebooted by computer, deleted the app and reinstalled but still does not work. Had difficulty deleting app because when I right click on app I do not get and uninstall menu. Can anyone help....
  8. PHOTOS EDITING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PHOTOS EDITING: Some times after finishing editing ,clicking SAVE takes a long time to complete, sometimes never---Clicking ENHANCE most of the time does nothing, all other functions work OK RAY...
  9. Windows 10 Photos app - Edits some photos but not others

Windows 10 Photos app - Edits some photos but not others: This is driving me crazy. I have PhotoShop which runs fine under win10 bty BUT I really like the little Photos app for quick editing however. It doesn't work all the time. The app itself never fails to launch but with about half of the pictures that I try to edit give me...
  10. Photos Won't Default To My Photo Editing Program

Photos Won't Default To My Photo Editing Program: I'm using a Sony a3000 camera, although I don't think that's the problem. When I download photos on my old computer, which is still running Windows7, my photos go straight to my default program, PaintshopPro. On my laptop, which has Windows 10, I have set PaintshopPro...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anyone have problems with Windows Photo App