Windows 10: Problem with installing Telugu Phonetic keyboard

Discus and support Problem with installing Telugu Phonetic keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4497697 I followed the instructions given in this link. I was not able to install the phonetic key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ashok Sidipotu, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Problem with installing Telugu Phonetic keyboard

Hello,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4497697 I followed the instructions given in this link.

• I was not able to install the phonetic key board from add key board in "Language settings"
    • and so I ran the below command following the command in command prompt successfully.
      • DISM /Online /Add-Capability /CapabilityName:Language.Basic~~~te-IN~0.0.1.0

However I dont see the phonetic keyboard enabled. Can you pls check and comment?

Thx,ashok.

:)

Ashok Sidipotu, Feb 26, 2020

2. Telugu Phonetic Keyboard Downloading Problem

When I am trying to download Telugu phonetic keyboard in my BLU WIN HD LTE Phone, It shows Attention required. Please help me to solve the problem.

P VRamana Reddy, Feb 26, 2020
  3. phonetic keyboard installation problem

Hi sir

I am getting problem to installing Telugu phonetic keyboard in my Lumia 640

my insider build number 10586.218 when i was trying to download keyboard it shows error code

0x80070020

pls suggest me correct solution

gupthasomisetty, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Problem with installing Telugu Phonetic keyboard

phonetic keyboard issue in mobile

Hi,

Recently have did a clean reset of my windows 10 mobile and post reset have restored the backup. But now the telugu phonetiv keyboard is not working.

Tried to install additional keyboard by selecting telugu phonetic, but its not getting installed showing msg like Attention required....

Tried multiple ways of troubleshooting but still the issue remains.

Please help me to get this resolved.

Thanks.

kishor kumarmadam, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Problem with installing Telugu Phonetic keyboard

1. Problem with installing Telugu Phonetic keyboard - Similar Threads - Problem installing Telugu

2. phonetic marathi keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phonetic marathi keyboard: I'm using windows 7 my laptop don't have phonetic keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonetic-marathi-keyboard/b53b9b56-a478-4bc7-a392-0d75801cb22c
  3. Telugu Phonetic keyboard not supporting on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Telugu Phonetic keyboard not supporting on windows 11: Hi, I brought a laptop recently. I am unable to use Telugu phonetic keyboard on my windows 11 laptop, and also, I see the text 'your windows license only support one display language. I don't want to change the display language from English to Telugu, but I want to use Telugu...
  4. Telugu Phonetic keyboard not supporting on windows 11

Telugu Phonetic keyboard not supporting on windows 11: Hi, I brought a laptop recently. I am unable to use Telugu phonetic keyboard on my windows 11 laptop, and also, I see the text 'your windows license only support one display language. I don't want to change the display language from English to Telugu, but I want to use Telugu...
  5. HIndi Phonetic Keyboard

HIndi Phonetic Keyboard: I have the Hindi Phonetic keyboard installed and it is working. However, I keep getting a weird reaction in it when I try to get the character 'ki' which should give me कि and does so in Word, but in OneNote is gives me the following which is not correct even though the drop...
  6. Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonetic Ukrainian keyboard: I am using Windows 11 ARM processor Lenovo 5G device and I am not able to use a keyboard that I have used for years on previous machines. Is there a way to customize a keyboard layout on a Windows 11 ARM machine?Please let me know....
  7. Bangla Phonetic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bangla Phonetic Keyboard: Hello Microsoft,I have a question that is there any official Bangla Phonetic or English to Bangla Keyboard available?I there is, then how can I install it in my windows 10 laptop ?...
  8. Phonetic Keyboard

Phonetic Keyboard: How to get the Phonetic keyboard like Google Indic? I am trying to get it installed for last more than a month but failing to do so. If anyone can help to make my keyboard to work like Google Indic keyboard on most of the android phones, it will be really a great help to me....
  9. Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Installation: I am trying to install Urdu keyboard Phonetic. But its not available in windows Language Preferences. can anyone guide me how to install it without downloading any third party app. Thanks in Advance...
  10. Urdu phonetic keyboard

Urdu phonetic keyboard: Hi, . Will Microsoft provide it's customers a phonetic keyboard as available from other sources, but not giving us the edge? http://www.cle.org.pk/software/localization/keyboards/CRULPphonetickbv1.1.html For starters, this keyboard is all good but won't use fonts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. telugu phonetic keyboard in windows 10 pc