Windows 10: Problem with installing windows 10 key

Discus and support Problem with installing windows 10 key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my windows 10 UN-activated and now im trying to re-activate it and i keep getting this error 0xc0000022 any help ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andrew_042, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Problem with installing windows 10 key

my windows 10 UN-activated and now im trying to re-activate it and i keep getting this error 0xc0000022 any help ?

:)

Andrew_042, Dec 27, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 27, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Problem with installing windows 10 key

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Problem with installing windows 10 key

1. Problem with installing windows 10 key - Similar Threads - Problem installing key

2. Windows 10 activation key problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation key problems: So I have two PCs, one I built and installed windows 10 on that it NOT activated yet. I have an old PC with windows 10 on it. I am trying to put the old activation key into the new PC.I no longer have the actual activation key thing itself, however I was able to find the key...
  3. Windows 10 activation key problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation key problems: So I have two PCs, one I built and installed windows 10 on that it NOT activated yet. I have an old PC with windows 10 on it. I am trying to put the old activation key into the new PC.I no longer have the actual activation key thing itself, however I was able to find the key...
  4. Windows 10 activation key problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Security Key Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Security Key Problem: Hello all, I have been trying all weekend to fix this little issue I am having. I am trying to change my sign-in options (specifically the security key) but when I click on "Security Key" I get a message telling me to insert my security key. The problem is I have never set up...
  6. Windows 10 key problem

Windows 10 key problem: Hey guys I just swapped to the new Ryzen CPU from an old intel one. I have my old key and used that and it worked all good and dandy up until yesterday when it went to sleep and when it came back on it said Activate windows and when I go to do that I get "we cant activate...
  7. Problem with Windows 10 Product Key

Problem with Windows 10 Product Key: i have windows 10 whit legal prodact key installed but allways i have error this prodact key its anvalid [Original Title: prodact key] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-10-product-key/4dc7e44b-3e4e-44e0-8ebb-d13b06686724
  8. Problems with installing a security key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with installing a security key: Have tried to install a Yubi security key, but Microsoft keeps responding with "Your browser or operating system does not support this" Since I use Edge and my operating system is Windows 10 - 1809 build which supposedly are the correct browser and operating system I am at a...
  9. shift key problems with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shift key problems with Windows 10: Not sure why this problem persists after it seemed to go away?? Right now I can use the question mark and the shift key but just 3 hours ago when I was using this same computer I could not use any of the shift key functions to capitalize nor to get special key strokes....
  10. Product key problem on install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key problem on install: I have downloaded Windows 10 to an external hard drive and tried to install it. It asks for a product key and I have tried every one that I have for both Windows 7 and 8. I have even used the one copied from the computer using Speccy. None of them work so I am stuck. Any...