Windows 10: Problem with interner when i open hotspot

Discus and support Problem with interner when i open hotspot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I have a problem with my internet. All start when i open mobile hotspot on my pc and i connect my phone with WIFI of motherboard. Then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lymperis Androutsopoulos, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Problem with interner when i open hotspot

Hi everyone,I have a problem with my internet. All start when i open mobile hotspot on my pc and i connect my phone with WIFI of motherboard. Then i cant join to some pages, not all, from pc. After, i turn off mobile hotspot from my pc and its all ok. I have access to pages which cant getting access when my mobile hotspot is turn on.* i notice that with hotspot on, i cant ping to loopback address What is the problem?? Please, i need your help!!

:)

Lymperis Androutsopoulos, Jun 21, 2022

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Use your Windows PC as a mobile hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Jacee Win User

Problem with interner when i open hotspot

Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN

I don't know if this will work or not... might be worth a try:
    How do I fix hotspot problems? (You could contact your ISP for help, tho')

How To Clear Hotspot Shield's App Cache

• Open your Android's Settings.
    • Find the Applications area.
    • Select Hotspot Shield.
    • Tap Storage.
    • Select both Clear Cache as well as Clear Data.
    • Reboot your device and launch Hotspot Shield again.

Jacee, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Problem with interner when i open hotspot

1. Problem with interner when i open hotspot - Similar Threads - Problem interner open

2. Hotspot problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotspot problems: I cannot use my PC as a hotspot, I keep on getting a pop-up message that says "cannot connect to network", meanwhile; I use a modem with a full network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-problems/4e2c233f-95b8-4df5-a249-b7e854764cfd
  3. Hotspot problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotspot problems: I cannot use my PC as a hotspot, I keep on getting a pop-up message that says "cannot connect to network", meanwhile; I use a modem with a full network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-problems/4e2c233f-95b8-4df5-a249-b7e854764cfd
  4. Hotspot Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot Problem: I can't access my internet in my pc if i turned on my hotspot but i can access the internet in my hotspot. i need to turn off my hotspot first before accessing the internet in my pc. please help. thanks...
  5. Problem with interner when i open hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with interner when i open hotspot: Hi everyone,I have a problem with my internet. All start when i open mobile hotspot on my pc and i connect my phone with WIFI of motherboard. Then i cant join to some pages, not all, from pc. After, i turn off mobile hotspot from my pc and its all ok. I have access to pages...
  6. Can't open any websites when the hotspot is on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open any websites when the hotspot is on.: When I'm using my PC window 10 while the hotspot on the PC turned on, almost all of the websites I'd visit won't respond and will be in error but if I turned it off, it will turn into normal. I thought that it is just because of the connection but when I opened some other web...
  7. Can't open any websites when the hotspot is on.

Can't open any websites when the hotspot is on.: When I'm using my PC window 10 while the hotspot on the PC turned on, almost all of the websites I'd visit won't respond and will be in error but if I turned it off, it will turn into normal. I thought that it is just because of the connection but when I opened some other web...
  8. Can't open any websites when the hotspot is on.

9. Hotspot problem

Hotspot problem: When I open the laptop hotspot, the internet will disconnect automatically and become offline. Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-problem/b2a92cee-243e-4723-9637-e4780e018a8a
  10. hotspot problem

hotspot problem: [ATTACH] I have tried many ways but cant fix the hotspot problem. I cant find microsoft hosted network adapter in network adapter.[ATTACH]There is mobile hotspot option but not working. please help me....