Windows 10: Problem with internet speed on Windows 10 device

Discus and support Problem with internet speed on Windows 10 device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All the devices get 30-50 Mbps speed except Dell laptop running Windows 10 - it gets around 5-10 Mbps speed. It is the second time I have experienced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dan KellyVC, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Problem with internet speed on Windows 10 device

All the devices get 30-50 Mbps speed except Dell laptop running Windows 10 - it gets around 5-10 Mbps speed. It is the second time I have experienced this problem. The first time I did factory reset and it solved the problem

:)

Dan KellyVC, Jan 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jan 14, 2020
  3. John Zab Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade Internet speed problems

Thanks for responding. It's good to know that there were developments. We can further isolate the issue, kindly try the following:

• Connect another device to the same internet connection. (Preferably a Windows 10 device.)
    • Observe if the speed also slows down.
    • If the ethernet driver was reset, can you update it from the manufacturer's website?
    Keep us posted.

John Zab, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Problem with internet speed on Windows 10 device

Windows 10 and Internet speed problems

Hi,

To better assist you, we need to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried connecting the Windows 10 device to the internet without other devices connected to it?
    • Have you tried placing the device near to the router when connecting?

Meanwhile, you can try following the steps found on this
    link
    to correct the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Problem with internet speed on Windows 10 device

1. Problem with internet speed on Windows 10 device - Similar Threads - Problem internet speed

2. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  3. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  4. Internet speed problem!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed problem!: Regards to all! In addition to my Dell workstation, there is also a Fujitsu Celsius R670-2 workstation. On Dell, the internet speed is 300Mb/s, and on Fujitsu it is 110Mb/s. Upload is same. What is the problem? 170026
  5. Problems with internet speed windows 10 19042.630

Problems with internet speed windows 10 19042.630: Hello I have dificulty locating where the limitation is.I upgraded to windows 10 19042.630 and from the 930 mbps download i get now limited to 350 mbps download. My infrastructure is like this ISP---> Gpon ---> SYnology RT1900AC router ----> My PC wired I tried with a laptop...
  6. Ethernet internet speed problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet internet speed problems: Hello fellow redditors. A week ago I installed a 50 meter ethernet cable directly from my router to my HP Omen Laptop to increase my internet speeds, but mainly to have a reliable connection so that I dont get disconnected from the online classes. I have noticed a problem...
  7. Windows 10 internet speed

Windows 10 internet speed: Hi, I'm curious as to why my internet speed on my computer via ethernet cable is slower then my wifi connection on my phone. I've heard rumours of windows 10 taking up bandwith etc, wasnt sure wether this was the reason and if anyone else has the same problem. Wifi speedtest...
  8. Problem of low speed internet

Problem of low speed internet: Hello to all. I just bought a laptop, but I ran into a problem: the phone catches the Internet at 100 Mbps, and the laptop is only 20 at the same distance ... How can I fix this? Intel driver updated, no one has changed ... submitted by /u/MasterHunter234 [link]...
  9. Problem with internet speed connection. Slower internet on win 10.

Problem with internet speed connection. Slower internet on win 10.: Hi all. I have a weird problem with my internet connection. After i had instaled win 10, my interned slowed down. Before i had speed around 50 mbps (old result under) [img] Now my speed is 10-15 mbps - no more. [img] I do not know what to do. I did nothing...
  10. Internet speed problems

Internet speed problems: Hello; I'm trying to find out if there is something wrong with my network settings. I just upgraded my service with my cable provider. I had been using their 50Mbps service and was getting around 40-45 on all of my devices when I ran speedtest.net. I just upgraded to a...