Windows 10: Problem with Ipega 9068 on windows 10

Discus and support Problem with Ipega 9068 on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I'm facing a weird problem with the controller Ipega 9068, on windows 10. After i link it with my computer, via either bluetooth or usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrancescoPX, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Problem with Ipega 9068 on windows 10

Hello everyone.
    I'm facing a weird problem with the controller Ipega 9068, on windows 10.
    After i link it with my computer, via either bluetooth or usb cable i can only play so far one game with this controller, all the other games (which of course support gamepad controller) don't work, i even tried to use x360ce and joytokey, but still it doesn't work.
    Games doesn't recognize it.
    When connected via usb the controller is recognized as "ps(r) gamepad".
    Is that maybe the source of the problem?
    Thanks in advance.

:)

FrancescoPX, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2018
  3. JoshBrunelle, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Problem with Ipega 9068 on windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Problem with Ipega 9068 on windows 10

1. Problem with Ipega 9068 on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Ipega 9068

2. Hi I bought an ipega wireless gamepad but it's not vibrating on my Pc I don't know which...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I bought an ipega wireless gamepad but it's not vibrating on my Pc I don't know which...: Bluetooth ipega gamepad not vibrating on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-bought-an-ipega-wireless-gamepad-but-its-not/25242fcb-505c-4b2a-9059-605a8017ea04
  3. ipega PG-9156 não liga mais após jogar no Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ipega PG-9156 não liga mais após jogar no Windows: Oi! Tenho meu ipega pg-9156 desde 2019, no final de 2021 quando estava jogando Forza Horizon 5 no xCloud, o controle ficou sem bateria. Ok, coloquei para carregar, depois de um dia, fui testá-lo, e quando liguei, duas luzes piscaram estava no modo Android, então era normal,...
  4. ipega PG-9156 não liga mais após jogar no Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ipega PG-9156 não liga mais após jogar no Windows: Oi! Tenho meu ipega pg-9156 desde 2019, no final de 2021 quando estava jogando Forza Horizon 5 no xCloud, o controle ficou sem bateria. Ok, coloquei para carregar, depois de um dia, fui testá-lo, e quando liguei, duas luzes piscaram estava no modo Android, então era normal,...
  5. I can't seem to connect two or more ipega controller bluetooth simultaneously on windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't seem to connect two or more ipega controller bluetooth simultaneously on windows 10 PC.: I can connect one of my ipega controller on my windows 10 PC. But i can't seem to connect more than one ipega controller simultaneously. For example I can't connect two ipega controller without removing bluetooth device the previous ipega. After I remove device the first...
  6. Window 10 problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 problem: I have problem That my system show after command Fix boot access is denied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-problem/69162321-4922-4c45-9851-1f06d1b98a57
  7. Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore.: Hello Everyone. I have a problem with my gamepad. It was working before but now it suddenly not work anymore. It was detected as game controller before in device manager, but now it is HID Bluetooth device. It can only detect the media buttons (previous, next, volume +,...
  8. Problems with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Windows 10: Hello community, In 2015, I bought a PEAQ laptop for schoolwork and entertainment. I used it until 2017, when it faced serious problems, for example Windows File Explorer crashing whenever I wanted to do something, files disappeared and some programs became unusable. So I...
  9. windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 problem: i have an laptop clevo a15eh with i3 2310m ,After rebooting the screen is black, you need to close the laptop to work with the screen 22499
  10. Problems in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems in Windows 10: I have been running Windows 10 flawlessly since the release of it, but i have hit a bump in the road. -The Problems- I can be browsing the internet (using chrome) and randomly it stops loading web pages. This is when all the problems seem to begin. Edit: The problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipega driver windows 10

2. ipega windows 10 driver

3. ipega windows 10 drivers

4. ipega controller windows 10,
  5. ipega bluetooth windows 10,
  6. ipega controller 9068 drivers,
  7. ipega connect windows 10 usb,
  8. ipega 9068 firmware update,
  9. ipega pg-9128 windows 10,
  10. ipega pg9118 driver,
  11. ipega windows bluetooth,