Windows 10: Problem with iTunes 12.6 for Windows (64-bit)

Discus and support Problem with iTunes 12.6 for Windows (64-bit) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Notice that my itunes is frozeing every time i starting the program I have tried to reinstall 3 times without success any advises for me and how do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SquareDrop7892, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Problem with iTunes 12.6 for Windows (64-bit)

Notice that my itunes is frozeing every time i starting the program I have tried to reinstall 3 times without success any advises for me and how do i Changes Language in Event Viewer

:)

SquareDrop7892, Apr 26, 2017

2. Itunes Won't install in Windows 10

Install iTunes in Windows 10: iTunes Won't install on Windows 10, How to Fix it?

Windows 10 users are require to download the correct iTunes file. For example, If you have a 32-bit or 64-bit Windows configuration, you’ll
    need to download iTunes 12.2.1,16 for Windows as 64-bit iTunes file might not work correctly on a 32-bit configuration.

You can get the installer directly from Apple’s servers for your version of Windows 10.

iTunes 12.4.3 for Windows (32-bit): iTunesSetup.exe

iTunes 12.4.3 for Windows (64-bit): iTunes6464Setup.exe

iTunes 12.4.3 for Windows (64-bit – for older video cards): itunes64setup.exe

JessicaWilloughby, Apr 26, 2017
  3. DrCandle Win User
    iTunes 12.6 fails to install

iTunes 12.6 downloads but fails to install because of "signature" failure.

DrCandle, Apr 26, 2017
  4. Problem with iTunes 12.6 for Windows (64-bit)

I heard iTunes is not playing nice with creators update at the moment. Guess it'll get better when Apple next update. Some people have reported joy by running it as administrator (right click the executable or shortcut and select it from the list )

Scottyboy99, Apr 26, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    I've had more success running iTunes as Admin. You might need to redefine where iTunes finds your music files if you run it as Admin since it will look in your Admin account rather than your User account.

Steve C, Apr 27, 2017
  6. 2325

SquareDrop7892, Apr 27, 2017
  7. Byron Win User
    I'm on win 10 pro 64 with the creator's update. iTunes 12.6.1.25

It took me almost 4 hours to install itunes. I had to uninstall (every apple pgm, bonjour, etc) then clean the registry, etc. Here's what I'm left with:
    1) iTunes won't see any ios device. The OS sees them and all the correct drivers and such are ok in dev mgr. I can even seen the pictures in explorer. (all the easy stuff found on the web has been tried...all of it)
    2) iTunes can take up to 2-3 min to load. Then, once the splash screen is there, it sits for another few mins doing whatever. Hourglass just sits. It always comes up, just takes forever. This is like the 10th install of it in the last 2 days. No other program has any issue like this. (and, all the easy stuff in any forum has been tried...all of it).

Windows has all its updates.

(note: tried running as Admin, no change...)
    I know there's a lot of folks with more experience than I have... Advice appreciated. Thanks.

Byron, Jun 4, 2017
  8. Problem with iTunes 12.6 for Windows (64-bit)

you need to fix all the critical events on Event Viewer. reinstalling windows and update to windows build that are Approved and tested from your pc brand thats what i did to solv my problom with ituns p.s you need to be carefull when reinstalling windows but if you manage thalt wil solve most of critical events as most of them was corupte when instaling new oppdate

SquareDrop7892, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with iTunes 12.6 for Windows (64-bit)

1. Problem with iTunes 12.6 for Windows (64-bit) - Similar Threads - Problem iTunes bit

2. iTunes video faulty in Windows 20 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes video faulty in Windows 20 64-bit: Itunes in Windows 10 64-bit. Audio and captions normal but video jumps about a frame every second or so. Apple insists it is a Windows issue. All software, drivers up to date. iTunes removed and reinstalled. Is anyone aware of a fix? Thanks!...
  3. iTunes video faulty in Windows 20 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes video faulty in Windows 20 64-bit: Itunes in Windows 10 64-bit. Audio and captions normal but video jumps about a frame every second or so. Apple insists it is a Windows issue. All software, drivers up to date. iTunes removed and reinstalled. Is anyone aware of a fix? Thanks!...
  4. 64 bit window install problem

64 bit window install problem: So I just build a new pc, and I tried to install window 10 64 bit, but it just get stuck at window logo, but I managed to install 32 bit version. I understand that you can't upgrade and I also wanted to do a clean install because I don't have any personal info on here. when I...
  5. 64 bit window install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit window install problem: So I just build a new pc, and I tried to install window 10 64 bit, but it just get stuck at window logo, but I managed to install 32 bit version. I understand that you can't upgrade and I also wanted to do a clean install because I don't have any personal info on here. when I...
  6. 64 bit window install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. window 10 64 bit download problem

window 10 64 bit download problem: So as the title said, I have a problem when I tried to download window 10 64 bit with my usb stick32 gb I've currently have window 10 32 bit right now, I also tried to download the media creation tool from another computer as well, but it doesn't work, any help? Problem:...
  8. 32 bit to 64 bit problem

32 bit to 64 bit problem: So it has been a week since i tried upgrading my windows 10 pc 32 bit to 64 bits.And when i get the setup and try to run it,it says “This app cant run on your pc” My pc is x64 bits compatible but it wont work out pls help...
  9. 64-bit Windows not running 64-bit applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    64-bit Windows not running 64-bit applications: I have a 64-bit PC, and I want to run an application, but everytime I do so it tells me that it can't run on my PC. I've tried running the troubleshooter, compatability mode, running as admin, and nothing works. I've been at this for a few hours now. Any suggestions would be...
  10. itunes will not reinstall after i upgrade to 64 bit ?

itunes will not reinstall after i upgrade to 64 bit ?: I was run windows 10 pro version 1809 32 bit I ran my backup and now iTunes will not install; went to the app store and it said that I owned it and the opposition will not install again any help ???????...