Windows 10: Problem with JBL Tune 750 btnc

Discus and support Problem with JBL Tune 750 btnc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, while I didnt had problems pairing my JBL headphones I have a problem making them work with Skype, Teams or whatever.. There are two modes in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BojanMilenković, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Problem with JBL Tune 750 btnc

Hello,

while I didnt had problems pairing my JBL headphones I have a problem making them work with Skype, Teams or whatever..

There are two modes in sound settings, JBL stereo and JBL hends free.

JBL stereo works just fine meaning I can listen music etc but JBL hand free doesnt.. I get distorted sound and cant use the mic.

I have flashed the bios, instaled latest BT drivers, laptop s HP elitebook 840 G3.

Do you have some advice?

thank you upfront

:)

BojanMilenković, Dec 25, 2020

2. JBL Tune 500BT Not working with Windows 10

Have a question, if somebody can help me out. I have a JBL Tune 500BT bluetooth speaker which is working absolutely fine with phone. however when i connect it with any VOIP software like Skype. It will give distorted sound.

do we have a solution or some kind of drivers to be installed to settle this problem.

thanks in advance.

Gaurav010101, Dec 25, 2020
  3. 3William Win User
    Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

I have the same problem.

I had windows 7 and a new JBL Flip3. It was working. This weekend I upgrade to Windows 10 and the JBL stopped working. I have been working all weekend with Microsoft premium support and we have not fixed it yet. Like others the JBL is "paired" but
    not connected. There is no "button" we can push to connect. So when we right click on the speaker Icon and select "playback devices" the JBL is not listed. As it is not listed, it can't be selected as the default.

Not only myself but Microsoft Premium support have tried all the steps listed here. We have even done a reset. Updated all the drivers. Still not fixed.

Can this be escalated please?

3William, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Problem with JBL Tune 750 btnc

HARMAN Announces the JBL Synchros Headphone Lineup

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, is proud to announce a complete lineup of new JBL headphones for the consumer. The new JBL Synchros in-ear, on-ear, and over-ear headphones bring world-renowned JBL professional audio sound to headphones. Packaged in a precision design, with authentic materials, this line has a model for everyone.

Groundbreaking research performed by Harman engineers has revealed insights into consumer preference for headphone sound, which has been the foundation for the acoustic design of this new headphone line. JBL engineers used this proprietary insight and decades of audio engineering expertise to develop a line of headphones that deliver a balanced audio experience with amazing clarity and deep, powerful, bass.

Problem with JBL Tune 750 btnc JBL_Synchros_S700_01_thm.jpg

"Many manufacturers advertise headphone sound based on a popular artist's recording expertise, but few truly understand consumer preference for headphone sound the way HARMAN does", said Michael Mauser, President of HARMAN Lifestyle. "To achieve the audio profile we know consumers want, we went to the time tested performance of JBL professional audio speakers, the same ones used in the top clubs and concert venues around the world. Our engineers scientifically modeled the sound of these industry leading speakers and applied it to headphones, bringing the award winning JBL pro sound to consumers for the first time."

In the JBL Synchros headphone lineup, JBL debuts its patent pending JBL LiveStage signal processing technology. JBL LiveStage adds localization cues to deliver a more lifelike listening experience, recreating the warm natural feeling of being "in the room" within the headphones. The result is a headphone listening experience similar to that of listening to music from a stage in front of you. JBL LiveStage gives the listener a greater sense of spatial presence and separation, with individual instruments and voices sounding richer and clearer. JBL Synchros headphones with JBL LiveStage bring the music to life in a way that consumers have never experienced before.

JBL Synchros S700 premium powered over-ear stereo headphones are the flagship model of the line. The JBL Synchros S700 headphones are built for those who know the future when they see it: precision crafted from lightweight die cast aluminum, woven fabric, steel, and luxuriously appointed leather ear cushions. With JBL professional audio performance and JBL LiveStage signal processing technology, these headphones deliver an unparalleled lifelike listening experience. Nothing else looks, feels, or sounds this new.
    • Precision designed die-cast aluminum frame, with woven Cordura accents, steel headband and soft leather ear cushions
    • JBL professional audio sound with JBL PureBass performance in passive or powered mode
    • Premium 50 mm drivers
    • Patent pending JBL LiveStage signal processing technology for a more realistic sound experience
    • Built-in, rechargeable Li-ion battery powers JBL LiveStage technology for 28 hours
    • Detachable cable design with iOS 3 button remote/microphone cable and universal 3 button remote/microphone cable included
    • Available in Onyx and Glacier, with carrying case
    JBL Synchros S500 powered over-ear stereo headphones are precision-made, lightweight and durable. Combining JBL Professional sound and JBL LiveStage signal processing technology, the headphone brings you all the energy and realism of a live performance.
    • JBL professional audio sound with PureBass performance in passive or powered mode
    • Lightweight steel headband and leather ear cushions
    • Premium 50 mm drivers
    • Patent pending JBL LiveStage signal processing technology for a more realistic sound experience
    • 2 AAA batteries deliver 20 hours of JBL LiveStage performance
    • Detachable cable design with iOS 3 button remote/microphone cable and universal 3 button remote/microphone cable included
    • Available in Onyx and Glacier, with carrying case
    JBL Synchros S300 premium on-ear stereo headphones are designed to revolutionize your portable listening. Making a clean break from conventional headphone design these lightweight yet durable headphones, with a steel headband and leather ear cushions are comfortable enough for hours and hours of listening. With JBL professional audio performance the JBL Synchros S300 reproduces your music with amazing clarity and deep, powerful bass. The design highlights portability, with cups that rotate and fold for compact storage. JBL Synchros S300 brings you flexibility, style, and power all in one piece.
    • JBL professional audio sound with JBL PureBass performance
    • Premium 40 mm drivers
    • Detachable cable design with iOS 3 button remote/microphone cable or universal 3 button remote/microphone cable included
    • Cutting-edge design with steel headband and soft leather ear cushions
    • Collapsible design for storage, with carry case
    • Available in 6 colors
    JBL Synchros S200 premium in-ear stereo headphones are ultra-light yet powerful. Precision-designed, die-cast aluminum earpieces with metal accents ensure these headphones stand out from the flock. Angled ear tips provide comfortable stable fit for hours of listening enjoyment and powerful 10 mm drivers deliver JBL Professional Audio grade performance, with amazing clarity and resonant bass.
    • Ultra-light, die-cast aluminum construction
    • Premium 10 mm driver
    • Angled ear tips for improved comfort and stability
    • Tangle resistant flat cable
    • 1 set of Comply foam tips for superior fit
    • 3 sizes of silicone ear tips (S/M/L)
    • Available in 2 colors and 3 configurations: Onyx and Glacier, with either Apple 3-button remote cable, universal 3-button remote cable or straight cable
    JBL Synchros S100 advanced in-ear stereo headphones delivers striking sound in a contemporary design. With JBL professional audio performance the JBL Synchros S100 reproduces your music with amazing clarity and deep, powerful bass. Angled earpieces, and a variety of ear tip sizes, ensure a comfortable, stable fit. Die-cast aluminum earpieces with metal accents, these headphones complement any style.
    • Ultra-light, die-cast aluminum construction
    • Advanced 9 mm driver
    • Angled ear tips for improved comfort and stability
    • Tangle resistant flat cable
    • 1 set of Comply foam tips for superior fit
    • 3 sizes of silicone ear tips (S/M/L)
    • Available in 2 colors and 3 configurations: Onyx and Glacier, with either Apple 3-button remote cable, universal 3-button remote cable, or straight cable
    Pricing and availability
    For additional information on the JBL Synchros S700 (MSRP $349.95), S500 (MSRP $299.95), S300 (MSRP $199.95), S200 (MSRP $129.95) and S100 (MSRP $99.95), or to purchase, visit www.jbl.com.

Cristian_25H, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Problem with JBL Tune 750 btnc

1. Problem with JBL Tune 750 btnc - Similar Threads - Problem JBL Tune

2. JBL Tune 510BT microphone not working on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Tune 510BT microphone not working on PC: Hello,I have a JBL Tune 510BT, and it is working fine with my mobile phone.But I can only use its audio on my PC and I cannot setup as a microphone.When I open Settings / Sound, I can choose from 2 devices as output:Speakers RealtekR AudioHeadphones JBL TUNE510BT StereoBut I...
  3. JBL Tune 120 TWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Tune 120 TWS: Everything works, for some reason when my JBL Tune 120 TWS tries too connect too a computer it doesn't work and stays in pair mode and not connected. Can someone help me with this?...
  4. JBL Tune 120 TWS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Tune 120 TWS: Everything works, for some reason when my JBL Tune 120 TWS tries too connect too a computer it doesn't work and stays in pair mode and not connected. Can someone help me with this?...
  5. JBL Tune 120 TWS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. JBL Tune 500bt not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Tune 500bt not working.: Hello, when I'm using my JBL 500bt Bluetooth headphones the built in microphone Hands-free, I can't hear anything from my headphones Stereo Or when I switch the playback device to Hands-free I hear a robotic laggy sound, This does that in every program which needs a...
  7. JBL Tune 500bt not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Tune 500bt not working.: Hello, when I'm using my JBL 500bt Bluetooth headphones the built in microphone Hands-free, I can't hear anything from my headphones Stereo Or when I switch the playback device to Hands-free I hear a robotic laggy sound, This does that in every program which needs a...
  8. JBL Tune 500bt not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. JBL Tune 750 btnc hands free does not work with Windows10

JBL Tune 750 btnc hands free does not work with Windows10: Hi Team,When I connect my JBL Tune 750 btnc wireless headphones with Windows 10, following things happen:1. it gets connected properly2. in sound icon , I get two options a JBL stereo 2. JBL hands-free AG audio3. if I select JBL stereo, sound comes ok the output from...
  10. Can't connect JBL TUNE 500BT

Can't connect JBL TUNE 500BT: Hey there, For a long time my headphones worked fine. Yesterday i tried to connect them to my PC and nothing happened. I looked into Bluetooth settings and this showed up : [ATTACH] For some time i could only select "JBL TUNE500BT Hands-Free AG Audio" as output, but there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl tune 750btnc distorted sound