Windows 10: Problem With Kaspersky alerts

Discus and support Problem With Kaspersky alerts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all. Im not sure if this would be the right place for this question regarding Kaspersky Total Security. For some reason when using chrome browser... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jmee2k18, Jan 11, 2019.

1. jmee2k18 Win User

Problem With Kaspersky alerts

Hi all.

Im not sure if this would be the right place for this question regarding Kaspersky Total Security.

For some reason when using chrome browser I keep getting an alert saying that Kaspersky has blocked a download from so and so web address ( please refer to the attached screen shot ), even though I am not even downloading or attempting to. Or even going onto that web page or what ever it is.

Problem With Kaspersky alerts [​IMG]

As you can see, the amount of alerts is crazy!

When I say I keep getting, I mean I KEEP getting it while using chrome. I have to close Chrome, open the alert, and leave it, only sometimes it will stop.

Ive tried un-installing then re installing chrome by using IOBit Uninstaller, resetting the laptop, and then redownloading/installing chrome.

But then It happens again.

Please, please can some one save me and maybe know a cure lol... I cant recall making any changes to Chrome. And I don't want to just disable any alerts for Kaspersky just in case I miss something important.

Thanks.

:)

jmee2k18, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Defender turned off my Kaspersky

Suggest you uninstall Kaspersky thru Control Panel, reboot the computer, then run the Kaspersky Removal Tool as listed in List
    of anti-malware product removal tools
    , reboot the computer, then reinstall Kaspersky.

Be sure you’re installing the latest version of Kaspersky and if necessary seek advice from Kaspersky Support. https://usa.kaspersky.com/windows10

Good luck…

Le Boule, Jan 11, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem With Kaspersky alerts - Similar Threads - Problem Kaspersky alerts

2. Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe: Split from this thread. Hi, I have had the same issue.The below is what my antivirus is showing KasperskyEvent: Visit to a website was prevented User type: Initiator Application name: rundll32.exe Application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result...
  3. Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe: Split from this thread. Hi, I have had the same issue.The below is what my antivirus is showing KasperskyEvent: Visit to a website was prevented User type: Initiator Application name: rundll32.exe Application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result...
  4. Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - Application name: rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - Application name: rundll32.exe: Hello.I started to receive Kaspersky warning:Visit to a website was prevented Application name: rundll32.exeApplication path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64Type: Malicious linkName: https://files.nflxso.ca/downloads/winapp/latest-installer.exeThreat level: HighObject path:...
  5. Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - Application name: rundll32.exe

Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - Application name: rundll32.exe: Hello.I started to receive Kaspersky warning:Visit to a website was prevented Application name: rundll32.exeApplication path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64Type: Malicious linkName: https://files.nflxso.ca/downloads/winapp/latest-installer.exeThreat level: HighObject path:...
  6. Problems after using Kaspersky AV

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after using Kaspersky AV: I tried Kaspersky free to check it out and got an update message after I did that my window size is too big it won't fit the window. I have tried everything I can think of resizing the window to a smaller size doesn't help. I was so disgusted with Kasperski I deleted it....
  7. Problems with firewall settings/alerts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with firewall settings/alerts: Just recently I've started getting alerts about "network firewall". I have NIS and always check and it's always running. Finally, I went to security settings in control panel, checked the settings there, and it reports NIS as being turned off, so I turned it on from there....
  8. Problem with Calendar alerts

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Calendar alerts: Hi I have WLM and use the Calendar as a diary, I have had a daily alert, set up to alert me daily. I modify this as a need arises for a new alert. It worked well for many months but it has stopped sending me alerts, all other alerts work fine. Any idea why this...
  9. kaspersky total security installation problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    kaspersky total security installation problem.: would be grateful if anyone else has had this problem. I dowmloaded a exe file from kaspersky, a paid one I add. came down ok. it was a normal exe file. I clicked on the exe, kaspersky window came up, 20 seconds later it vanished, completely. Well I downloaded the file 3...
  10. Office 365 Alert Problem

Office 365 Alert Problem: Windows 10 and Office 365 seem to not like each other in one respect important to me. I have had DestopAlerts TimeOn set in regedit since the beginning of my Office 365 on Windows 10. Several day ago, for some reason, an Alert doesn't show up at all when a new email is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kaspersky offce365 alerts