Windows 10: Problem with Keepvid.com

Discus and support Problem with Keepvid.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with Keepvid.com I don't know how unistall it! Can you help me? I have window10 and ia use google chrome! Michele... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by michele_171, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Problem with Keepvid.com

Hi, I have a problem with Keepvid.com I don't know how unistall it!

Can you help me? I have window10 and ia use google chrome!

Michele

:)

michele_171, Jul 19, 2019
  2. DesBali Win User

Removing Keepvid folders and files

Hi

I know this may not be the right forum for this, but.

I recently downloaded Keepvid having used it online before with no problems. Then I read it contains some kind of malicious script so I tried to uninstall it. There are 2 keepvid folders still in my programs 86 folder which i cannot remove - it always says
    the program is open somewhere else.

Google search brings up lots of hits saying it contains lots of 'bad stuff' and the only way to remove it is by paying for a removal program, which i am hesitant to do.

I do not have the technical ability to do it manually by going through all the registry stuff that I have read.

Does anyone have any ideas or similar experience?

Thanks

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Other / Scanning, Detecting, and Removing Threats / Windows 10

DesBali, Jul 19, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Problem with Keepvid.com

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Problem with Keepvid.com

1. Problem with Keepvid.com - Similar Threads - Problem Keepvid com

2. Communication Port COM 3 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Communication Port COM 3 problem: Hi,I'm facing a problem on device manager - Ports Port & COM with yellow exclamation mark.The device status as per follows "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. Code 12 If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices...
  3. COM Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Problem: 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the...
  4. COM Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COM Problem: 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the...
  5. COM Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. usb com port problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb com port problem: I am trying to use my win10 laptop to connect via USB to an Arduino UNO clone which has a CH340 chip. When I try to load the CH340 driver the installer reports "The drive is successfully pre-installed in advance". When the clone is connected to USB it should then show up in...
  7. Virtual COM Port problem

Virtual COM Port problem: I recently bought a laser etching device that uses STMicroelectronics Virtual COM Port driver. I downloaded and installed the driver, and I was able to get the driver to appear under Ports in the Device Manager. When I check the properties, I get "This device cannot start....
  8. Problem with Com Port in Win10

Problem with Com Port in Win10: I'm Using USB to RS-232 Converter. I'm using my VB6 App. testing Com Port Which working well with WinXp, Win7,32 or 64bit. With Win10 I'm having a strange problem If I Access as Administrator it seems working However back to my Regular User I don't see the Com Port in the...
  9. COM port problem

COM port problem: How do I find out which COM ports are in use and the devices connected to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-port-problem/3ab3732e-cced-420e-bc67-689c349fdfd4
  10. problem with com port rs323

problem with com port rs323: Rs-323 serial ports are not working after last updating to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-com-port-rs323/94f421f1-1dc2-4b04-8a22-300c6d563851