Windows 10: Problem with keyboard keys in games

Discus and support Problem with keyboard keys in games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everybody I've been having problems with my movement in games for the longest time. Whenever I move around with the "WASD" keys, my movement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by acorn1220, Apr 27, 2020.

1. acorn1220 Win User

Problem with keyboard keys in games

Hello everybody
    I've been having problems with my movement in games for the longest time.
    Whenever I move around with the "WASD" keys, my movement stutters and it teleports me in a way I guess.
    I'm not sure how to describe this, but whenever I move, the game teleports me slightly.
    This is really annoying and is happening with most games I play, and is also happening with multiple keyboards.
    If you have a solution, please let me know. I want this problem gone as soon as possible.

:)

acorn1220, Apr 27, 2020

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Windows Key on Keyboard

Acer Predator Helios 500 Gaming Computer.

The windows Key on my Keyboard has stopped working. After researching the problem I learned that if Gaming Mode is turned on that might be the problem. I went to Gaming in Settings then Game Mode. It says that Gaming Mode is turned on by default. There
    is no way listed to turn it off. Any suggestions on how to get my Windows Key on the Keyboard working again?

RobertMcKny2, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Problem with keyboard keys in games

Help Choosing Gaming Keyboard

Hi guys, just found this forum and looks awesome.

I just bought a Logitech Illuminated Keyboard (this one) and I am about 70% satisfied. I am returning it because they sent me the wrong model number, but I think the model number up from this won't be much different.

What I need in a gaming keyboard:
    • WHITE Backlit Keys (multicolor is a plus but has to allow white since I basically only use white)
    • Anti-ghosting (preferably 10 keys simultaneous)
    • Silent Keypress
    • $40 to $80 (used is fine)
    • Easy-to press keys
    • External color a simple black
    • OPTIONAL: Low-profile keys (slim, ultraslim)
    What do you suggest? I have been searching for many hours and have a few ideas, but there are mixed reviews.

vawrvawerawe, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Problem with keyboard keys in games

1. Problem with keyboard keys in games - Similar Threads - Problem keyboard keys

2. Keyboard key problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard key problem: Hello everyone, I've had a problem for months if I press the ò or @ key the PC doesn't take the command, while if I keep them pressed I can write them this happens ONLY on that keyboard key. all the others work normally. I also changed the keyboard I bought yesterday on amZon...
  3. Keyboard key problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard key problem: Hello everyone, I've had a problem for months if I press the ò or @ key the PC doesn't take the command, while if I keep them pressed I can write them this happens ONLY on that keyboard key. all the others work normally. I also changed the keyboard I bought yesterday on amZon...
  4. Keyboard Key Function Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Key Function Problem: Hello. My HP Envy x360 Laptop with Windows has a keyboard issue. Suddenly, the key with a hyphen and underscore just stopped working. Only that one key does not function. It does nothing when clicked on. Does anyone know a fix? Thank you....
  5. Keyboard Key Function Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Key Function Problem: Hello. My HP Envy x360 Laptop with Windows has a keyboard issue. Suddenly, the key with a hyphen and underscore just stopped working. Only that one key does not function. It does nothing when clicked on. Does anyone know a fix? Thank you....
  6. Keyboard Key Function Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. problem regarding keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem regarding keyboard keys: i have a hp keyboard whick works well when i brought it but after a 1- 2 years it most common keys such as esc,h,g,space,or even today it most of keys suddenly stopped working i do everything clean the keyboard from inside and also update the keyboard drive if any one have...
  8. keyboard problem with shift key

keyboard problem with shift key: when ever I press left shift I get the a bracket like this instead of just helping with writing capital letters and when I press right shift the whole written text gets deleted , please help me out I have been trying to find a solution on the net but couldn't find one , I...
  9. Keyboard problems on Key strokes

Keyboard problems on Key strokes: Since two days I'm experiencing problem when I click on: DELETE it results 65S`73. F8 results nbz. Right arrow results hge9+. Pause/Break results yt + "F1". It prints yt and opens help center. Num key 4 results 74231. and deletes the first letter of the line in this case...
  10. Keyboard key problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard key problem: My Keyboard key scrolled automatically. specially right key. Moreover most of the laptop keyboard are not working properly. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/keyboard-key-problem/e6f46a01-4a74-4f2b-9a3c-6bb4dd818357