Windows 10: Problem with keyboard laptop Dell

Discus and support Problem with keyboard laptop Dell in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey I have a problem with the keyboard on my laptop. For example when I press "3" the computer opens programs, opens file explorer. Yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kulesza Maciej, May 24, 2023.

1. Problem with keyboard laptop Dell

Hey I have a problem with the keyboard on my laptop. For example when I press "3" the computer opens programs, opens file explorer. Yesterday everything was still ok, I tried uninstalling the keyboard drivers, nothing helped, I also changed the settings in Ease of access. Interestingly, in Device Manager I can see as many as 4 keyboards, after uninstalling all of them, the one built into the laptop still works

:)

Kulesza Maciej, May 24, 2023

2. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, May 24, 2023
  3. rampage Win User
    Looking for a laptop with a back lit keyboard

can any one list any laptop brands/ models that have LED keyboards, i need a new lappy and i want to get one with a led keyboard, i know dell do it, but is there any besides them, also im aiming around the $1000 USD area

ive come up blank with google

rampage, May 24, 2023
  4. malware Win User

Problem with keyboard laptop Dell

Dell Will Fix Faulty Vostro 1310 and 1510 Laptop Keyboards

Dell on Friday said it has suspended shipment of the two Vostro 1310 and 1510 laptops in Europe after first owners alarmed that these laptops are shipping to Europe with incorrect European keyboard layout. Jennifer Davis, a Dell spokeswoman commented on the story. She pointed out that only a limited number of Vostro 1310 and 1510 laptops with the wrong keyboard layout were shipped in Europe in the middle of April. Fortunately, Dell has stopped further shipments of the laptop models until the problem is fixed. All "lucky" owners of the faulty keyboard laptops will be offered a replacement. "Customers will be given a choice to receive the keyboard kit or have a tech [representative] come on-site, ... The new keyboard is easy to install," Davis said. Laptops shipped outside Europe aren't affected by the glitch.

Source: Yahoo! News

malware, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Problem with keyboard laptop Dell

1. Problem with keyboard laptop Dell - Similar Threads - Problem keyboard laptop

2. Dell laptop start problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop start problem: It shows Windous failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be thecause. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-start-problem/dbbbc400-426b-4d46-8328-468872fe696f
  3. Dell laptop start problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell laptop start problem: It shows Windous failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be thecause. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-start-problem/dbbbc400-426b-4d46-8328-468872fe696f
  4. Problem with keyboard laptop Dell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with keyboard laptop Dell: Hey I have a problem with the keyboard on my laptop. For example when I press "3" the computer opens programs, opens file explorer. Yesterday everything was still ok, I tried uninstalling the keyboard drivers, nothing helped, I also changed the settings in Ease of access....
  5. Problem with keyboard laptop Dell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with keyboard laptop Dell: Hey I have a problem with the keyboard on my laptop. For example when I press "3" the computer opens programs, opens file explorer. Yesterday everything was still ok, I tried uninstalling the keyboard drivers, nothing helped, I also changed the settings in Ease of access....
  6. Laptop keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard problem: Ok so this problem is pretty weird butThis does not persist all the time but randomly when this happens, it does;When I press any other keys while holding W, they dont work it makes a beep soundI cannot press S, and the keyboard keeps holding the button S when i am physically...
  7. Keyboard stops working on Dell laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard stops working on Dell laptop: Hello! I am having a keyboard issue with my Dell Inspiron 3585. It started failing after the recent update on windows about a week ago. It works flawlessly for about 15 hours after restarting my laptop and then stops working. I have tried uninstalling the keyboard driver in...
  8. Keyboard problem on laptop

Keyboard problem on laptop: One day suddenly some of my number key and alt key Weren't working on my laptop. Some days after the keys werepressing automatically. And now The number of keys not working is increasing day by day! What should I do? Please help...
  9. Laptop keyboard problem

Laptop keyboard problem: So I accidentally pressed a key out of panic to finish my last minute research paper. Now my laptop keyboard keys isn’t working unless i press it hard. What should i do?...
  10. Dell laptop keyboard malfunctions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Dell laptop keyboard malfunctions: Sometimes but not always, when I try to log on to admin account, the password is not accepted. I have gotten it to work after entering it 5 times - I was told maybe keyboard is sick but it works for my standard account log on so don't think it is. System only 5 months old....