Windows 10: problem with language , what is wrong ? how can Ι pull out the one ENG language ?

Discus and support problem with language , what is wrong ? how can Ι pull out the one ENG language ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; problem with language , what is wrong ? how can Ι pull out the one ENG language ? why the windows shows up language by they self ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gregkn144, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Gregkn144 Win User

problem with language , what is wrong ? how can Ι pull out the one ENG language ?

problem with language , what is wrong ? how can Ι pull out the one ENG language ?

why the windows shows up language by they self ?

problem with language , what is wrong ? how can Ι pull out the one ENG language ? 926aad94-7500-42ff-ae61-cc73af462c0a?upload=true.png

:)

Gregkn144, Sep 22, 2018
  2. RFC3514 Win User

Tooltips displayed in the wrong language

Although my version of Windows is set to English and the GPU-Z "Tooltip Language" appears as "System Default (English (United Kingdom))", the tooltips are appearing in the language corresponding to my system locale (or possibly keyboard layout), not the actual system language. I frequently change the keyboard layout and date format (to match the clients I'm working for and the language I'm writing in), but the system language never changes (and software is supposed to run in that language).

I can manually select "English (United States)", but this basically makes it impossible for me to select the "correct" language (i.e., UK English), because it doesn't appear in the list (other than as "system default" - but is then ignored). Obviously it makes no difference to me if it's in UK or US English, but people with other language combinations might have a problem.

It seems the routine that populates the language list in the options is (correctly) determining the system language, but the routine that actually generates the tooltips is (incorrectly) reading the system locale instead of language.

RFC3514, Sep 22, 2018
  3. What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile problem with language , what is wrong ? how can Ι pull out the one ENG language ? :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Sep 22, 2018
  4. problem with language , what is wrong ? how can Ι pull out the one ENG language ?

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

1. problem with language , what is wrong ? how can Ι pull out the one ENG language ? - Similar Threads - problem language wrong

2. Windows 11 ENG autounattend.xml and Windows Security in wrong Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ENG autounattend.xml and Windows Security in wrong Language: Hello, I have a problem with the Windows 11 unattended installation. I need to install an OS English version with the FI locale settings, FI keyboard. The fact is that after installation UI is English language, except the Windows Security part. It is in Finnish language. If I...
  3. Windows 11 ENG autounattend.xml and Windows Security in wrong Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 ENG autounattend.xml and Windows Security in wrong Language: Hello, I have a problem with the Windows 11 unattended installation. I need to install an OS English version with the FI locale settings, FI keyboard. The fact is that after installation UI is English language, except the Windows Security part. It is in Finnish language. If I...
  4. What language should I set here to show as "ENG" in the tray, not ENG US/ENG UK?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What language should I set here to show as "ENG" in the tray, not ENG US/ENG UK?: Weird question but I had this on my old laptop and I want to change the language so it would say only ENG instead of ENG UK/US and it won't switch randomly or switch when pressing the alt+shift bind I assume Thanks! : [ATTACH]...
  5. Spellchecking wrong language

Spellchecking wrong language: I'm trying to use English as the default language for Windows and get it to spellcheck both Spanish and English but even getting Spanish as my default language Windows is not spellchecking my Spanish typing...
  6. Edge in wrong Language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge in wrong Language: I am updating Edge on my work PC and for whatever reason its installing to a non-English language. I have tried the settings in edge to change the display language but English is not a option either USA or UK. The PC itself is set to English. All other apps use English. It...
  7. How can I change a language of a laptop that supports only one language?

How can I change a language of a laptop that supports only one language?: So here's the thing. My friend got a laptop. It's a 2in1 touchscreen laptop. He doesn't know much about tech, so he just pressed "next" untill the OS was built. However, the OS was "Windows basic" or "Windows single language" or something like that. So, he set the language to...
  8. Computer in wrong language

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer in wrong language: Just changed my computer to display a different language and cannot change it back to English. Can anyone tell me how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-in-wrong-language/1ae37acc-7e8b-4d74-80e1-1dc3321d5920
  9. Wrong language on errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong language on errors: If I get an error message (or blue screen, not responding, etc), it displays on the original language of the system, even though I removed the entire language pack after originally upgrading to Windows 10 (didn't happen before the most recent update). How do I fix this, so...
  10. How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?

How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?: I would like to remove the ENG bar/icon from the taskbar but cannot find the relevant setting. For some reason the US keyboard layout is listed even though it's not present in the control panel. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/0gDJMHy.png 89288