Windows 10: Problem with Latest Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers Update

Discus and support Problem with Latest Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm facing graphics driver issues with one of my laptop. It has AMD E2-7110 with Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers. The latest version is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BINOYGHOSH, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Problem with Latest Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers Update

Hello everyone, I'm facing graphics driver issues with one of my laptop. It has AMD E2-7110 with Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers. The latest version is Adrenalin 21.5.2. If I update to the latest version it's showing error on apps like OBS studio, Shotcut Video Editor etc. I reported to AMD, but no response from them. Here's the OBS crash log bellow.OBS Crash Log.txt OneDrive : https://1drv.ms/t/s!Aq3dgSw3op_ElhQ-18qskUe6M-vK?e=dw9yCCAMD Bug Report Tool Submitted Data: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq3dgSw3op_ElhfCk1082s-qVi3u?e=CM0q9GSo I'm now older build of Graphics Driver. And also AMD stopped future

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Sep 19, 2021

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from leshcatlabs.net
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

I wonder if the latest driver fixed VSR that won't display 1920x1080? I'm still using 17.1.1 because of that problem.

EDIT: Tried updating to the latest one but it gave me black screen.

This 18.5.1 wouldn't give me 1920x1080, only 1600x900

Problem with Latest Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers Update [​IMG]

RoasterMen, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Problem with Latest Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers Update

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

- GPU scaling is still listed as a "Known Issue"
    - but only on some DX11 apps..

BugMeister, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Problem with Latest Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers Update

1. Problem with Latest Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers Update - Similar Threads - Problem Latest Radeon™

2. Can't fix my AMD Radeon™ HD 7650M Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fix my AMD Radeon™ HD 7650M Driver: after installing windows, updating everything, and installing drivers everything was working finebut my system was not using the GPU and a was trying to switch to itand I tried updating the driver using driver hup and when installing the app froze so I closed it then I...
  3. Can't fix my AMD Radeon™ HD 7650M Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't fix my AMD Radeon™ HD 7650M Driver: after installing windows, updating everything, and installing drivers everything was working finebut my system was not using the GPU and a was trying to switch to itand I tried updating the driver using driver hup and when installing the app froze so I closed it then I...
  4. latest win11 updated AMD Radeon™ Graphics product with a Universal Windows Platform UWP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    latest win11 updated AMD Radeon™ Graphics product with a Universal Windows Platform UWP...: on my new HP dd0117c all-in-one PC and therefore, not compatible with preinstalled AMD Radeon one.Is there a way to prevent this particular update from continually doing this so the computer can run the AMD graphics product? AMD website mentioned that "more advanced methods...
  5. latest win11 updated AMD Radeon™ Graphics product with a Universal Windows Platform UWP...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    latest win11 updated AMD Radeon™ Graphics product with a Universal Windows Platform UWP...: on my new HP dd0117c all-in-one PC and therefore, not compatible with preinstalled AMD Radeon one.Is there a way to prevent this particular update from continually doing this so the computer can run the AMD graphics product? AMD website mentioned that "more advanced methods...
  6. Radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Radeon graphics: hi i have just recently bought this hp 15s laptop and it keeps showing me the radeon software doesnt match. should not be happening when i just buy this laptop brand new. disappointing if i may say.. doesnt allow me in call of duty. hense why i bought this laptop. is there...
  7. Latest version of Radeon 520 graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest version of Radeon 520 graphics: Hey can someone please help I have a laptop equipped with radeon graphics 520Does anyone know the latest version of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-version-of-radeon-520-graphics/0825a45d-fc81-4258-ae3b-e2f20ad46756
  8. AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards: Latest YouTube video on AMD Graphics card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpgu-cTjyM&feature=youtu.be 167274
  9. AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards: Latest YouTube video on AMD Graphics card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpgu-cTjyM&feature=youtu.be 167274
  10. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10: Latest AMD Radeon Video Driver Released [img] Information Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.4 Optional Release Date: March 26, 2018 Driver Version: 17.50.33.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.15033.5003) AMD CCC WHQL Video Driver Download Link Release...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radeon r2 vsr