Windows 10: Problem with loading of Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Problem with loading of Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone help please. For the last few days unable to load either of the above games and error code 101-107-1 appears every time. Have done all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spr46164, Mar 11, 2019.

1. spr46164 Win User

Problem with loading of Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hi, can anyone help please. For the last few days unable to load either of the above games and error code 101-107-1 appears every time. Have done all the usual things - uninstalled and reinstalled and reset - all Windows 10 apps are up to date - I have scanned everything, - no joy whatsoever - any ideas please? Most frustrating!

:)

spr46164, Mar 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not load properly

Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Mahjong start to load and then quit and shut off

RJAlexander, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Mahjong

Hi Roger,

The steps that you've taken are astounding. Our next option is to manually reset the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection to clear the app's data which may cause the conflict. To do this, follow these steps:

• Type Apps & features in the search box and press Enter.
    • Locate and click Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the list of the apps.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • Exit the apps window.

Once you're done, re-launch the application and check if you encounter the same error.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Pattyfife Win User

Trouble with Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Mahjong.

I cannot access Microsoft Solitaire Collection or Microsoft Mahjong. I keep getting an error message.....101_107_1.......and then cannot find any info for that error message. Can you please help?

Pattyfife, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with loading of Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Problem loading Microsoft

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Fails to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Fails to load: Windows 10 Latest version of MS Solitaire collection (per online support went to MS Store to verify all updates installed). when I start MS Sol Coll. I get the following event log entry: Faulting application name: Solitaire.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5bfe60ac...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Ik speel met veel plezier de Daguitdagingen van MSC, de Pyramid opgave van 7 oktober 2018 is niet op te lossen, is dit bekend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/c333f616-43c4-4e30-bb21-0f60cde3f4de
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading: I have no idea why, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not loading events now. After trying to load it for several minutes, it gives the error message "Internet Connection required", which makes no sense because my laptop is connected. Can I have an answer please?...
  5. microsoft solitaire/mahjong collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire/mahjong collection: I have been unable to play microsoft jackpot game on neither solitaire nor mahjong site. Press to play. Nothing happens. It has been unavailable for last week or so. Is this game unavailable now? I can still accumulate points though.. I appreciate anticipated response....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem: Win 10 PC. MS Solitaire Collection was working fine in early hours (00:30 BST) before going to bed. Today (08:00BST) tried to open to play and all I got was Solitaire Collection Blue Window just flash on and off on screen. Tried App reset - no good, same result. Tried...
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: since updating windown 10 Microsoft solitaire collection will not open just flashes on screen then disappears. what do I need to do to resolve this problem...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire collection never opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire collection never opens: Well, i made a search for a solution to this problem all over the net including your forum and other forums, no luck. it is not a matter of life or death, but i would like to be able at least to open the apps. Sorry if i posted an old problem, but i really had no luck...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: Hello this is my first post I hope you can help on my start menu all the other alps I click on stay on except the solitaire collection sometimes I click it and it comes up and then blinks off and sometimes it stays on and I play the game some times I have to try 3 or 4 times...
  10. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire collection: the adds in these games keep making my system hang. Can anyone help me get rid of these pesky things? (Without Paying)! 75092

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is microsoft solitaire not loading march 2019 windows 10