Windows 10: Problem with Login Picture screen

Discus and support Problem with Login Picture screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TammeraEspinal, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Problem with Login Picture screen

I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to put in my pin number and the information about the picture doesn't come up. If I wait a really long time sometimes it comes up after a while. Is there any way to make sure that screen comes up or where can I find out information about the pictures if that screen doesn't come up?

:)

TammeraEspinal, Feb 1, 2019

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Problem with Login Picture screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Feb 1, 2019
  3. MS Windows Home Single Language, Login Screen Problem

Hi Tarik,

For us to address this issue with the login screen on your computer, we suggest that we look into the lock screen settings and turn off the background picture on sign-in. Follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key, then select Settings.
    • Click Personalization.
    • On the left pane, click Lock screen.
    • Toggle off the Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen and the
      Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen options.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 1, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Problem with Login Picture screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Problem with Login Picture screen

1. Problem with Login Picture screen - Similar Threads - Problem Login Picture

2. Problem with login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with login screen: Hello, I am reaching out to report an issue that has recently arisen with my laptop, which I have been using without any complications for approximately a year. However, this week, an unexpected message appeared during startup, “You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times.”...
  3. Problem with login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with login screen: Hello, I am reaching out to report an issue that has recently arisen with my laptop, which I have been using without any complications for approximately a year. However, this week, an unexpected message appeared during startup, “You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times.”...
  4. Problems with Login Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Login Screens: Greetings,I have a little problem.Whenever I try clicking on login screen on windows settings or apps it appears for 0,1 seconds and then dissapears instantly.I don't know how to fix this or what to do.Attached some screenshots what do I mean by login screens....
  5. Problems with Login Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Login Screens: Greetings,I have a little problem.Whenever I try clicking on login screen on windows settings or apps it appears for 0,1 seconds and then dissapears instantly.I don't know how to fix this or what to do.Attached some screenshots what do I mean by login screens....
  6. Problem with login using hello picture and pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with login using hello picture and pin: Something went wrong during a sign in and both the windows hello and pin login are shown as not available. They both worked earlier on my machine. Is there a way to fix this....
  7. login screen problem

login screen problem: The log in screen comes up perfectly with picture, time date, network symbol etc. Pressing any key presents the password box as expected, however When I attempt to enter a password the PW box flashes off and the screen goes back to original. the same is true if I try to...
  8. picture on windows 10 login screen

picture on windows 10 login screen: Why does the picture on the login screen keep changing? Where does it come from? How can I select the best picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-windows-10-login-screen/0672f366-ecf5-40b8-8440-5bef9099131b
  9. how to change the login screen picture?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the login screen picture?: how to change the login screen picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-login-screen-picture/60765387-4f92-4d76-9ae9-e39839983077
  10. If auto-login is enabled there is NO User picture on Login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    If auto-login is enabled there is NO User picture on Login screen: If auto-login is enabled there is NO User picture on Login screen This issue started with Redstone builds. This was not an issue with TH2. Many other Insiders have reported this on the Feedback Hub. I thought it would be fixed by now, but it still exists in Build...