Windows 10: Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

Discus and support Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i have a big problem with xbox game bar and xbox apps.After clicking the login button, a gray square appears, then disappears and then nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maksymiliann, May 28, 2022.

1. Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

Hi i have a big problem with xbox game bar and xbox apps.After clicking the login button, a gray square appears, then disappears and then nothing happens.I have tried already : create new acount, sfc /scannow, update and powershell.

:)

Maksymiliann, May 28, 2022

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, May 28, 2022
  3. Ramhound Win User
    Xbox Game bar after uninstalling UWP and disabling UAC

The Game DVR feature and specifically the in-game Game Bar that appears in compatible applications, is controlled by the Xbox Universal Windows Platform application, which is one of the default provisioned UWP applications.

Yes

In order to disable the Game DVR you have to disable it within the Xbox application.

Source: How to Disable Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

Once you disable the Game DVR functionality it will stay disabled.

In order to turn UAC competely, open regedit, and navigate to following location.

You are going to have to modify the value of EnableLUA to 0. Setting the UAC setting to it's lowest setting, within the Control Panel on Windows 10, does not actually disable UAC.

Ramhound, May 28, 2022
  4. PAT
    Pat Win User

Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

Windows 10 Xbox DVR app thinks Chrome is a game

When setting up the XBox game app, and the XBox DVR game bar, I must have checked the box that Chrome is a game app.

How do I undo that?

Every time I open Chrome, the game bar pops up.

I don't want to select "don't show this again", because then it'll disable it for real game apps. I just want to remove Chrome from the list.

Thoughts?

Thema:

Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

1. Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar. - Similar Threads - Problem login xbox

2. problem with my Xbox game bar..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with my Xbox game bar..: on my Xbox game bar, my capture button has said it ' cant recording right now' and i should try again in a few hours, so i waited a few hours but it still wont let me record. I'm not sure if this is a problem on Xbox game bars end, or my end. could you please try help me fix...
  3. problem with my Xbox game bar..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with my Xbox game bar..: on my Xbox game bar, my capture button has said it ' cant recording right now' and i should try again in a few hours, so i waited a few hours but it still wont let me record. I'm not sure if this is a problem on Xbox game bars end, or my end. could you please try help me fix...
  4. Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.: Hi i have a big problem with xbox game bar and xbox apps.After clicking the login button, a gray square appears, then disappears and then nothing happens.I have tried already : create new acount, sfc /scannow, update and powershell....
  5. XBOX GAME BAR recording problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME BAR recording problem: hi,I had been using x box game bar to record my digital drawing for my YouTube channel. I had set it to record at the minimum setting. There are times when I already record my drawing for more than 1 hour and the screen is a bit hotter than regular usage internet surfing +...
  6. XBOX Game Bar problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    XBOX Game Bar problem: Why is my recording on XBOX Game Bar not on full screen? also, ignore the topic, i couldn't find a type that matches this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-problem/846e0b10-6d6c-4de0-8f31-7465e40ac0d4
  7. Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Az_JRC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7tkw5/problems_with_xbox_and_xbox_game_bar/
  8. Xbox app and Game Bar confusion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app and Game Bar confusion: Before, when I played some MS Store game with friends who happened to be on Xbox, I used the Win10 Xbox (beta) app to voice chat with them, which worked rather poorly (terrible audio quality, constant crashes, etc.) - but at least it worked. Now, I'm not sure if something...
  9. removing xbox game bar app

removing xbox game bar app: just got a new system with win10 it came preinstalled with xbox game bar on it. I have tried removing it under add remove programs and it won't let me. some of its presetup keys in windows are the same as game commands i have for other games. I don't like the app and...
  10. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.: Both apps do not work audio wise. Mic gives the greyed ring like its working but people in party chat cannot hear me nor can I hear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app-and-xbox-game-bar/ce820732-2b70-447c-841c-b887311442f0