Windows 10: Problem With Logitech F310

Discus and support Problem With Logitech F310 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a Logitech F310 and it was working fine. I later forgot that I had one and tried to use it. Installed the drivers and everything but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Diske163, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Diske163 Win User

Problem With Logitech F310

I got a Logitech F310 and it was working fine. I later forgot that I had one and tried to use it. Installed the drivers and everything but the "Logitech Gaming Software" won't boot up. Is there any fix for this? The controller is in perfect order.

:)

Diske163, Jul 11, 2020

2. logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

Did you download latest Logitech F130 Driver and to help to the problem in there or Logitech Website for your and install latest driver for Windows 10? If so please uninstall the old driver and unplug USB then reboot and try again re install?

coolmistry, Jul 11, 2020
  3. logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

Hi,
    I have a logitech f310 and now i am facing a problem after years due to bad connection maybe by my side. idk how to solve it and i did have asked for solution in logitech support but all they gave solution is by giving link to their gaming software of f310.

My problem is when i connect my gamepad to my pc/laptop, laptop does recognize(sound do comes) but when i see in device manager, it says "Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed)". Many times (out of luck ig), pc recognizes the controller properly and shows logitech dual action(something like that) and it works. but when its working properly, and i move its wire, it will disconnect and led on gamepad will get hang and will not work after that even if i replug the controller, after replugging it will show same error of "device descriptor.....".

I tried logitech support solution of gaming software, but it still wasnt able to detect the error and fix it by itself.

So, all i am left with some hope that maybe someone who has same gamepad could share me the exact driver file(not software), so that i can update that thru device manager.(I do have tried backup and restore method thru DD backup software when gamepad works, but on restoring them, still nothing).

So if anyone out here has any idea on how to fix this permanently please tell or if anyone could provide me the driver, i would appreciate a lot.

thanks

(i dont think my windows version has any thing to do with my issue but i provided it below for rules and sorry if i posted my issue at wrong place.)
    my windows version is win10 2004 update (19041.329)

Milind Goel, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Problem With Logitech F310

An issue with my Logitech F310 not working after the update on September 13 on certain games.

Yea. Someone mentioned this on the fallout 4 posts on steam. I did check but did not see any new updates for it there...i had to email Logitech and they gave me a link for my controller issue. Apparently it is hard and hidden away on their site, but it fixed
    the issues i was having, so thanks for the suggestion.

I am going to post on here the link to the F310 download link due to the confusion surrounding on how i got to the page. Also, the driver will still tell you it is from 2010, even after installing the driver, but the number on the driver will show the new
    version. Here is the link in case anyone else needs help with this:

Getting Started - Gamepad F310

Draconic 500, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Problem With Logitech F310

1. Problem With Logitech F310 - Similar Threads - Problem Logitech F310

2. logitech f310 become not working except for games running through launcher like steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logitech f310 become not working except for games running through launcher like steam: logitech f310 become not working except for games running through launcher like steam. when i run any game without launcher there is no input at all from the controller to the game. it was working before but now i don't know what happened and i tried to reinstall gampad...
  3. logitech f310 become not working except for games running through launcher like steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logitech f310 become not working except for games running through launcher like steam: logitech f310 become not working except for games running through launcher like steam. when i run any game without launcher there is no input at all from the controller to the game. it was working before but now i don't know what happened and i tried to reinstall gampad...
  4. logitech f310 become not working except for games running through launcher like steam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Q: is Logitech F310 -compatible with Dell G15 5510 - Windows 10 Home English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Q: is Logitech F310 -compatible with Dell G15 5510 - Windows 10 Home English: Dear admin,I just bought Logitech F310 only to realize Windows 10 is not mentioned.Please guide me on how I can use Logitech F310 on my new Dell G15 5510 with Windows 10 Home English.Thank youJames...
  6. logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logitech f310 gamepad driver problem: Hi, I have a logitech f310 and now i am facing a problem after years due to bad connection maybe by my side. idk how to solve it and i did have asked for solution in logitech support but all they gave solution is by giving link to their gaming software of f310. My problem is...
  7. Logitech Flow problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logitech Flow problem: Hello, I have a local network, part wired and part wireless. Core of the network is a TP-link unmanaged gigabit switch, so tools like wireshark will not be very effective. I am trying to setup Logitech Flow between my laptop (wireless) and my media server (both wired and...
  8. Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Gamepad F310 not detected: Hi folks, I come with an issue I've spent hours trying to solve, to no avail. I own a Logitech F310 that's been working fine until I had to clean-install windows 10 yesterday. Now the thing won't connect. When I plug it in I get nothing, not the chime that you hear...
  9. Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with logitech f710 gamepad: I've been having a problem with my Logitech F710 Gamepad. Windows 10 recognizes it in the control panel; printers and devices", but I can't install a driver for it. I've followed Logitech's advice many times: pulling out the wireless receiver, taking the one of the batteries...
  10. Logitech C922 Pro problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C922 Pro problems: I just bought a C922 a few weeks ago, the thing works beautifully, until I restart my computer, then every.... single...time... I start back up, I have to pull hair out for about 10 minutes of plugging in/unplugging the thing from various USB ports. have tested all of the...