Windows 10: problem with lumia phone usage

Discus and support problem with lumia phone usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i am using lumia 520 with windows 10 upgrade. the store doesnot offer me to download most of my favourite android apps and the connectivity with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rizwanshaik, May 15, 2019.

1. problem with lumia phone usage

i am using lumia 520 with windows 10 upgrade. the store doesnot offer me to download most of my favourite android apps and the connectivity with a speed wifi fails to load certain pages the user interface sucks i cant see any developed features in cortana and also whatsapp installed on my phone doesnt play statuses .video the file manager created for the phone doesnot have the folder that contains videos of whatsapp status the microsoft store has all fake and waste apps the edge browser is not upto expected level and after update to windows 10 msn weather and podcasts stopped opening when i tried calling customer care they told me to contact msn support and care with these problems iam facing i feel that microsoft needs to upgrade itself to compete with ios and android and i heard they are stopping windows phones and i think its best because they cannot find a way to solves issues try to do better things with windows 10 upgraded pc s and desktops i was a fan of microsoft but not now with these flaws in their operating systems and look over that share it app it receives everything but sends nothing

:)

rizwanshaik, May 15, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    10.0.10586.164 OS update (March 2016) for Lumia Phones with Windows 10

Source: Newest Mobile Firmware Releases - Microsoft Community

See also: FAQ - Whats New in the latest software update for Lumia phones with Windows 10 (10.0.10586.164/01078.00038.16025.390xx)? - Microsoft - USA

Brink, May 15, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

problem with lumia phone usage

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 15, 2019
Thema:

problem with lumia phone usage

1. problem with lumia phone usage - Similar Threads - problem lumia phone

2. Can’t reset Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t reset Lumia phone: When attempting to reset my Lumia 950, l get"Oops! Looks like we ran into a problem trying to turn off Reset Protection. Make sure you have a network connection and try again later."So, I did a hard reset using the button sequence found...
  3. Can’t reset Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t reset Lumia phone: When attempting to reset my Lumia 950, l get"Oops! Looks like we ran into a problem trying to turn off Reset Protection. Make sure you have a network connection and try again later."So, I did a hard reset using the button sequence found...
  4. update problem in windows phone in lumia 540

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update problem in windows phone in lumia 540: currently trying to update my lumia 540 to window 10 from 8.1.... in the update option does not providing update,some error pops saying please what to do ,,, give me solution.. i know you are signing off from windows phone,,,,...
  5. Photos on Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos on Lumia phone: I used to be able to select a photo on my Windows 10 phone, click on share, and then share by e-mail or messaging. Now when I click on share it takes me to the list of sharing sources but whichever I select nothing happens....
  6. Probem with Windows Lumia Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Probem with Windows Lumia Phone: My almost problem free Lumia 435 Phone has a problem now when making a phone call. The moment I try to connect, the screen goes blank (black) and remains blank --- this makes it difficult to tell if a connection has been established. Not having had problems with the phone in...
  7. lumia phone support

in Windows 10 Customization
    lumia phone support: Guys, I need your support my contacts at my Lumia mobile dont appear after I erase Hotmail (I reset it back although ). The problem started when I couldn't send or receive sms....
  8. problem on lumia 640 ds phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem on lumia 640 ds phone: Lumia 640 upgrade to windows 10 ten don't work keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-lumia-640-ds-phone/c99526ce-7981-4d3f-adba-7990bbdd828e
  9. Lumia 'phone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 'phone.: I can't find a link to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/lumia-phone/71a464f7-e991-4f2d-9104-6c98dceae007
  10. Lumia Phones and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Lumia Phones and Windows 10: [img] Windows 10 ushers in a new generation of more personal computing across the broadest range of devices, from big screens to small screens, to no screens at all. Introducing innovations such as a new version of Cortana, a better web experience, a new suite of in-box...