Windows 10: Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times.

Discus and support Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi everyone having a problem with macrium backup. I have it set to do a image full backup every day (and have done this for years) Usual time for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Skofab, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Skofab Win User

Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times.

Hi everyone
    having a problem with macrium backup.
    I have it set to do a image full backup every day (and have done this for years) Usual time for this was approx 16 minutes. Never had a problem, and have lost count of the times it has got me back on the road in times of trouble.
    Now, suddenly it is taking 4-5 hours to get near the end of this task.
    The only changes made recently was the installation of Norton 360 deluxe. I have excepted the reflect bits in the Norton settings in case this was the cause of the problem - no success.
    Your thoughts appreciated
    Windows 10 64 bit Version 2004 (OS build 19041.508)

:)

Skofab, Oct 2, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times. [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Oct 2, 2020
  3. OldNavyGuy, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Ed-jo Win User

Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

trying to create a task for synctoy, or any other program fails, also scheduler not working for macrium reflect either, any help appreciated.

Old title: cant create a task get multiple errors.

Ed-jo, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times. - Similar Threads - Problem Macrium Reflect

2. macrium reflect problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    macrium reflect problem: Hi I downloaded the free version of Macrium Reflect v7.3.5925 ages ago and made a system image. Yesterday I decided to make a fresh image only to get an error message and "Failed to create system snapshot. Failed 0x8004230f". I looked on line and it was suggested that I had...
  3. Times to clone with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Times to clone with Macrium Reflect: Due to a corrupt SSD I have installed Macrium Reflect app and started doing a clone of the SDD. I'm doing the clone to an older HDD, which I used as an OS drive before. My plan was to make this clone, and if it succeeded and was bootable, clone this to a new SDD. But the...
  4. Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times.: Hi everyone having a problem with macrium backup. I have it set to do a image full backup every day (and have done this for years) Usual time for this was approx 16 minutes. Never had a problem, and have lost count of the times it has got me back on the road in times of...
  5. Macrium Reflect Verify Time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Verify Time?: I am still new to MR, I just did a backup and it took about 15 minutes. I set it to verify the backup when finished and it has now been about 1 and a half hours doing the verify. Is this normal? Thanks 160713
  6. Unable to make back up with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unable to make back up with Macrium Reflect: I've been trying for a couple of weeks to make my first backup with Macrium but it always fails. Ppl suggested it was because I was using a USB hub however I have now tried without the hub and still no success. I keep receiving; Backup aborted'7E8326625D1F7602-00-00.mrimg'...
  7. Macrium reflect rescue usb problem

Macrium reflect rescue usb problem: Though this belongs to Win 7 32 bit but I think people here may have answer to my problem. I created a Macrium USB pen drive (fat 16 formatted) but PC is not booting this pen drive and error comes up - operating system missing). PC first boot device is my pen drive. 28084
  8. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  9. Macrium reflect (free) error when backing up on Windows 10

Macrium reflect (free) error when backing up on Windows 10: I am using macrium reflect and am getting an error while backing up c drive. The error is "Backup aborted - Unable to read from disk - Error code 21 - The device is not ready." "Saving Partition - OS(C*Smile Reading file system bitmap, saving partition, gathering Windows...
  10. Macrium Reflect credential problem

Macrium Reflect credential problem: The scheduled, daily image failed the 28 and 29 both with the error couldn't find the *.xml file. The backup had been doing fine for the past 3 or so weeks. Coincidentally, the program didn't recognize the user name or password. The user name was correct and so was the...