Windows 10: Problem with mail and calendar

Discus and support Problem with mail and calendar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve updated my Surface laptop to April 2018 Windows 10 update. Now my email and calendar don’t function so smoothly as before this update. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CourtneyAllison Cooper, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Problem with mail and calendar

I’ve updated my Surface laptop to April 2018 Windows 10 update. Now my email and calendar don’t function so smoothly as before this update. How can I solve it out?

:)

CourtneyAllison Cooper, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Problem with mail and calendar :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Problems with Mail and Calendar

Hi Paulo Cua,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, we would like to know the exact issue you are facing with Microsoft Edge.

As the above troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Mail app and check if it helps.

Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Mail app I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Mail app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/mail-and-calendar/9wzdncrfhvqm

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 14, 2018
  4. lvgandhi Win User

Problem with mail and calendar

Mail and Calendar default application

I can select mail. Problem for selecting from store is that link takes you to store. Mail and Calendar is listed as installed. But there I can not find a way to select it as default. Am I missing something. Same case for calendar default selection from store.

lvgandhi, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Problem with mail and calendar

1. Problem with mail and calendar - Similar Threads - Problem mail calendar

2. Maps/Calendar/Mail connection problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maps/Calendar/Mail connection problems: Hello, i have the latest w10 version,i have problems with many microsoft apps for example.. on maps i can't see or download any maps, calendar and mail won't sync accounts, or for example adding calendars show nothing, only the points in circle of loading is there any way to...
  3. Maps/Calendar/Mail connection problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Maps/Calendar/Mail connection problems: Hello, i have the latest w10 version,i have problems with many microsoft apps for example.. on maps i can't see or download any maps, calendar and mail won't sync accounts is there any way to fix this? 132020
  4. Mail and Calendar app. problem

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app. problem: Q. Will the Mail and Calendar app run on Windows 10 pro Insider preview build 18334? I can't get the app to install. Thanks! 127026
  5. Windows 10 Mail and calendar problem

Windows 10 Mail and calendar problem: A user on the family computer lost access to windows mail app, I reinstalled it but the problem remains, On trying to add accounts the following happens, to add a google account I get error code 0x8007139f , when trying to add an outlook account I get error code 0x80004005 ....
  6. Problems with Mail & Calendar at outlook.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Mail & Calendar at outlook.com: I have a few problems with Mail & Calendar at outlook.com. I don’t have a focused inbox anymore. Secondly, I cannot change colors in an outlook.com calendar. Then Windows 10 Calendar does provide with location suggestions when I create a new appointment....
  7. Problems with Mail and Calendar App

Problems with Mail and Calendar App: I cannot access my email. Have gone to the Settings and the App permissions for Email is set to Off and is grayed out so I cannot change it. I have reset the App multiple times but it did not help the problem....
  8. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  9. Problems with Mail & Calendar App

Problems with Mail & Calendar App: We have been using the Mail & Calendar app for our users on LINX1010 devices, the email address's are setup through exchange and work fine when I send the devices out. However I am getting a number of users calling me to say there is a problem with the app and that they're...
  10. Calendar, Mail and Store app problems

Calendar, Mail and Store app problems: Calendar and Mail app don't work: I click on their icons. Nothing happens. The system is able to launch Store, I have several app updates that are pending, but when I try to download them I get an error as response (download seem to work, while installation don't). I tried...