Windows 10: Problem with main Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Problem with main Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did not put a copy of my Windows 10 on a disc or drive and my primary laptop won't power on. I have been using it since 2016 and trying to use my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by janda1313, Aug 4, 2018.

1. janda1313 Win User

Problem with main Windows 10 laptop

I did not put a copy of my Windows 10 on a disc or drive and my primary laptop won't power on. I have been using it since 2016 and trying to use my old laptop with Windows 7 is exhaustingly impossible. How do I re-download my free Windows 10 onto this laptop?Please help!!

:)

janda1313, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Problem with main Windows 10 laptop

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem with main Windows 10 laptop

1. Problem with main Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Problem main laptop

2. Windows 10 stopped displaying on the main laptop monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stopped displaying on the main laptop monitor: Good afternoon! I have Windows 10 installed on a MSI GP72 laptop. Windows is installed on an M.2 SSD Samsung, all updates are installed As for Windows, as for SSD When you turn on the laptop, the BIOS is displayed, then the "windows" symbol appears, and then the monitor just...
  3. Windows 10 stopped displaying on the main laptop monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stopped displaying on the main laptop monitor: Good afternoon! I have Windows 10 installed on a MSI GP72 laptop. Windows is installed on an M.2 SSD Samsung, all updates are installed As for Windows, as for SSD When you turn on the laptop, the BIOS is displayed, then the "windows" symbol appears, and then the monitor just...
  4. Windows 10 stopped displaying on the main laptop monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Connecting Laptop with main PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Laptop with main PC.: I am fully distressed. For 2 days, I am trying to fix the W-lan connection between my main PC and my Laptop. It will not work which it did before. I was trying to find a simple solution, but there appears to be none. Microsoft here fails the consumer completely. As an...
  6. Connecting Laptop with main PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Laptop with main PC.: I am fully distressed. For 2 days, I am trying to fix the W-lan connection between my main PC and my Laptop. It will not work which it did before. I was trying to find a simple solution, but there appears to be none. Microsoft here fails the consumer completely. As an...
  7. Connecting Laptop with main PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Window 10 treating Laptop main screen as second screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 treating Laptop main screen as second screen: Hi,i don't know if it is windows 10 of hardware fault but my laptop acting abnormal for 3 days, whenever i turn on my laptop windows showing me extended screen on my main laptop LCD with no desktop ions only appear icon are which i place after logon and taskbar and when i...
  9. main problem with OOBEREGION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    main problem with OOBEREGION: I may have just solved it install the OS as language for USA not any other region as this is causing the main problem with OOBEREGION took me 15 seconds to find it the part is in the back half of the description change all to USA and it will install...
  10. Problem with main functions of win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with main functions of win10: I have an issue with my win10. Start Menu, Settings window, notifications stopped working. At all. I can't open anything of it. When I press "Start" button - happens nothing. When I press Win+I - happens nothing. Even when I'm trying to open settings with command...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i get ooberegion error Windows 10 and idk how to fix it