Windows 10: Problem with Memory Integrity

Discus and support Problem with Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. When I start my pc, in Windows security it appears as recommended action the activation of the memory integrity option. When I activate it, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hal9000_A, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Hal9000_A Win User

Problem with Memory Integrity

Hello. When I start my pc, in Windows security it appears as recommended action the activation of the memory integrity option. When I activate it, the device needs to reboot. Once it has rebooted, everything works perfectly. So far so good. However, when I turn the device off and on again, the main computer screen starts to flicker and turns off when I hover the mouse over it. I restart the device and everything works fine until I turn it off again. When I deactivate the function, everything goes back to normal. I have had this problem since the Memory Integrity feature was introduced

:)

Hal9000_A, Jan 29, 2023
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Memory Integrity Won't Turn On

Thanks for your reply.

I've joined the Windows Insider Programme and updated my laptop to 22H2 as this appeared to be the only thing listed that I didn't currently have. It's installed, but when I tried to switch on Memory Integrity from the settings it still scans for incompatible drivers, doesn't seem to find any and then says it needs to restart. And again once I press restart it gets to the Medion logo (just before the windows screen appears) but just hangs there.

On the suggestion you've linked above, Option 2 is "Refresh or Reinstall Windows Defender". Now if I follow this step and delete the Windows Defender folder in the registry as suggested, do I need to reinstall or will Windows do this automatically when I restart? I don't want to go deleting the folder and then finding that I've shot myself in the foot so to speak.

**Update**

I tried Option 2 and unfortunately this hasn't worked either, my laptop still hangs on the Medion logo without loading Windows after reset. I have to hold the power button to turn off and restart, then it loads Windows succesfully but still with Memory Integrity off.

Option 3 doesn't seem to be the problem as it's not detecting any incompatible drivers.

Thomas M82, Jan 29, 2023
  4. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Problem with Memory Integrity - Similar Threads - Problem Memory Integrity

2. Memory Integrity Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity Problem: I am seeing a Security advice icon in the Tray of my computer as per Screen Shot #1.When I click on and open the associated app with the Security Advice Icon, it indicates a Memory Integrity problem, as per Screen Shot #2, If I attempt to turn on Memory Integrity, then I get...
  3. Memory Integrity Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Problem: I am seeing a Security advice icon in the Tray of my computer as per Screen Shot #1.When I click on and open the associated app with the Security Advice Icon, it indicates a Memory Integrity problem, as per Screen Shot #2, If I attempt to turn on Memory Integrity, then I get...
  4. Problem with Memory Integrity

Problem with Memory Integrity: Hello. When I start my pc, in Windows security it appears as recommended action the activation of the memory integrity option. When I activate it, the device needs to reboot. Once it has rebooted, everything works perfectly. So far so good. However, when I turn the device off...
  5. Problem with memory integrity and isolation cores

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with memory integrity and isolation cores: So I have a question. My machine had TPM enabled secure boot as well. With my Laptop of similar specs just AMD based it has the core isolation feature showing up. I have a 12th gen intel based machine. I enabled all the required settings. It's not the drivers that are the...
  6. Problem with memory integrity and isolation cores

Problem with memory integrity and isolation cores: So I have a question. My machine had TPM enabled secure boot as well. With my Laptop of similar specs just AMD based it has the core isolation feature showing up. I have a 12th gen intel based machine. I enabled all the required settings. It's not the drivers that are the...
  7. Memory Integrity

Memory Integrity: Does anyone know how to turn back memory integrity back on? The "Incompatable Driver" is BrUsbSib.sys Brother oem21.inf This is the first time this ever happened to my laptop my OS is Windows 11 if thats important and I already uninstalled the brother iprint program it was...
  8. Memory Integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity: I am a strong believer of windows security so I always keep the memory integrity turned on. It was turned on until I rechecked it yesterday just to find out that it somehow got turned off. I tried turning it on again but a message appeared "memory integrity cannot be started....
  9. Problems with starting the Memory Integrity.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with starting the Memory Integrity.: I have always turned on the virtualize feature in the bios, but I can't turn on Memory Integrity in the Windows Security. When I try to do so, an error message will show up- Memory integrity can't be started: there may be an incompatibility on your device. What should I do to...
  10. memory integrity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory integrity: When I play Video with the memory integrity feature enable, I have blue screen. Because this happens??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/memory-integrity/3975a992-b0a7-4645-aa18-b4efa1640dc5