Windows 10: Problem with microphone adjust.

Discus and support Problem with microphone adjust. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When iam using microphone and speaking the volume of the microphone being lower. 1.I've removed auto-adjust from skype. 2.I have the latest version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ExtendLord, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Problem with microphone adjust.

When iam using microphone and speaking the volume of the microphone being lower.
    1.I've removed auto-adjust from skype.
    2.I have the latest version of realtek audio.
    3.I have the latest driver version of my microphone.
    4.Selected "Do nothing" at "Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Sound".
    5.And also this

Problem with microphone adjust. [​IMG]
    still auto adjusting the microphone and no one can hear me good.
    How can i unadjust the microphone?

:)

ExtendLord, Aug 17, 2015

2. microphone volume sometimes increases automatically

I'm using Windows 10 Professional.

During Skype calls my microphone volume adjusts itself automatically even though I have the "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" unchecked. And, in Skype I have "automatically adjust microphone settings" unchecked.

This seems like a Windows bug. If not, is there some way to troubleshoot why the microphone volume is changing?

GaryAderholdOG, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    microphone muting itself

Hi Robina,

In order for us to assist you regarding the microphone issue on your computer. Kindly refer to the response of
    wee gerri on this
    thread
    . This will provide you steps on how to adjust the input level of the microphone being auto-adjusted.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Aug 17, 2015
  4. Problem with microphone adjust.

Dump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ExtendLord, Aug 24, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Try going to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Speech Recognition and click Set up microphone and just do what is asked.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with microphone adjust.

1. Problem with microphone adjust. - Similar Threads - Problem microphone adjust

2. Microphone Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Problem: My microphone has been muting itself every 7-15 minutes or so. I go to the level tabs and it doesnt actually say it's muted, but it doesn't record anything. No bars show up when I try to speak. I've even tried to completely restart the laptop by deleting everything on it, but...
  3. Microphone Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone Problems: My microphone has started acting up recently. When I first connect my Bluetooth headphones, my mic works perfectly fine, but a few minutes later, the mic stops picking up audio. This has happened on multiple programs and with two different pairs of headphones with mics. I’ve...
  4. Microphone problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone problem: Hello, I need help with my microphone. I was playing a game what has voice chat in it, I press the button for voice chat and I speak in it but it only records the game sound and not my voice. I've been searching help for a week already, why?...
  5. Microphone problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone problem: Hello, Microsoft I've been having a problem for a while now. My microphone or my earphones have no problem with the microphone but for some reason, my pc deos not detect any voice and there is no bars on the voice detector. I have tried everything I knew how to do which was...
  6. Microphone Auto Adjust

Microphone Auto Adjust: On Windows 10, microphone keeps automatically adjusting. Anything to help? I have no idea what is wrong, so just reply if you need more info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-auto-adjust/57afd8d5-bacf-46c5-b09b-61a0492c2668
  7. Cannot adjust microphone level

Cannot adjust microphone level: What's the deal? It was just fine a couple days ago. No I haven't changed anything. I haven't even let Windows Update run without my permission. It has been updated, but that was weeks ago. This happened before back when Win10 was released. I didn't do anything to change it...
  8. Microphone problem

Microphone problem: Hello, I used to have a perfectly working microphone until i installed a soundboard (Resanance) which came with VBCable. I had somehow crashed Resanance and since then my microphone hasnt worked, i had tried reinstalling and uninstalling VBcable and Resanance, and Resanance...
  9. When using my microphone, the microphone level automatically adjusts. -Bender1337

When using my microphone, the microphone level automatically adjusts. -Bender1337: When a loud enough noise occurs, the sound goes down roughly 6-12 percent - sometimes more. I can see the bar move on its own. I can't find the program that is doing it. Is there a tool to find out which program is fiddling with my mic? (https://youtu.be/5I-mbFjJqcU) Mic...
  10. Windows Automatically Adjusts Microphone Sensitivity

Windows Automatically Adjusts Microphone Sensitivity: This is the millionth time I've posted this thread because no one has bothered replying! Basically I have a Samson Meteorite USB microphone, and I use it for Skype and communicating in games. Ever since a few weeks ago, I noticed my sensitivity levels on Skype were going up...