Windows 10: Problem with Microsoft Digital pro keyboard

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Digital pro keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Until I had problems with my Microsoft Wireless mouse 4000 and moved the transceiver to another USB my Microsoft Digital Media Pro keyboard was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by albyefield, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Problem with Microsoft Digital pro keyboard

Until I had problems with my Microsoft Wireless mouse 4000 and moved the transceiver to another USB my Microsoft Digital Media Pro keyboard was behaving perfectly but now no longer registers with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre and is not shown as suitable.

When I tried to download the version for my keyboard I am told it will not run on 64 bit Windows. The basics of the keyboard are fine but some keys no longer function. Is there any way I can restore the use of these keys?

Here's hoping

Albie

:)

albyefield, Oct 29, 2020
  2. JAlkire Win User

Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard

I have a Mac computer and, as I do not like the keyboard that came with it, am using Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard. The problem I am encountering is that to use the @ symbol I must use 'shift' and the "/2 button on the top row instead of 'shift'
    and the @/' button. Any way I can change this?

JAlkire, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Digital media pro keyboard+windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your concern in Microsoft Community.

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Keyboard drivers conflict.

1. What is the make and model of the PC ?
    2. When you say "Installation type doesn't work with windows 10", what is the error message you get ?

As the drivers are not available for Windows 10 OS, however you can download the latest driver and install it in compatibility mode to test if that helps.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Also, Install any pending Windows updates on the PC to check if that helps.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

For assistence on the issue, refer the below suggestion replied by Praveen Venugopal on Nov-27-2015
    and see if this helps in fixing the issue.

Digital Media Pro Keyboard

Let us know if this helps.

Keep us posted for further assistence, we are here to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Problem with Microsoft Digital pro keyboard

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Microsoft Digital pro keyboard

1. Problem with Microsoft Digital pro keyboard - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Digital

2. Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard key lubricant question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard key lubricant question: This old workhorse favorite of mine has a few keys that are sticking. I am planning to do a deep clean and have seen various mechanical keyboard cleaning sources that talk about lubing the key well, but they look different from what I see under these keys. Can I just put a...
  3. Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard key lubricant question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard key lubricant question: This old workhorse favorite of mine has a few keys that are sticking. I am planning to do a deep clean and have seen various mechanical keyboard cleaning sources that talk about lubing the key well, but they look different from what I see under these keys. Can I just put a...
  4. Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard key lubricant question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Digital Image Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro: I've seen questions posted about installing MS Digital Image Pro on Windows 10. I have used the method described in the following YouTube video I first found it as just a write up when I got my first Windows 10 computer. I had to recently replace said computer and found...
  6. Microsoft Digital Image2006 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Digital Image2006 pro: 2006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-digital-image2006/8ae547fb-0009-4100-ace8-229e84024d66
  7. Microsoft Digital Image Pro or Suites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro or Suites: I'm a regular user of Microsoft Digital Image Pro. Unfortunately, I had a really old computer so had an old version. I believe it's Digital Image Pro 9.0. I've been trying to find the equivalent version that will work with Windows 10. I just got a new laptop that has that....
  8. Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard, Mode; 1031

Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard, Mode; 1031: I need software and drivers to reinstall this keyboard. The "My Favorites" buttons stopped working. Everything else still works fine on the keyboard....
  9. Driver for Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard KC-0405

Driver for Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard KC-0405: Is there a driver for Microsoft Digital Media Pro KC-0405 that will work in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-microsoft-digital-media-pro-keyboard-kc/916b948a-24e9-4b5a-a548-84ff90ea6abe
  10. Microsoft digital media pro keyboard key problem

Microsoft digital media pro keyboard key problem: Whenever i press the delete key it comes up with a hashtag, when i press enter my scroll lock either turns on or off, when i want the @ symbol it highlights the whole text and last of all when i press this button ' it thinks that its the arrow key and so does the arrow up key...