Windows 10: Problem with Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. I have windows 10 using Edge not IE,On some sites I get a screen saying to refresh my browser.It's not only the one in question it happens on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by menu, Oct 7, 2015.

1. menu Win User

Problem with Microsoft Edge

Hi.
    I have windows 10 using Edge not IE,On some sites I get a screen saying to refresh my browser.It's not only the one in question it happens on other sites as well.My Anti vir is Kaspersky with Full licence.
    Any help on this Please.
    See Screen shot.Many Thanks.

:)

menu, Oct 7, 2015

2. Problem with Microsoft Edge

GoonjohnR, would you please reply which third party video player you installed? I, also am having problems, and think this might be the route to go. Thank you.

artisttucker, Oct 7, 2015
  3. GoonjohnR Win User

Hello there,

I am a writer and social media activist. I often write in Facebook and other social networks. As my mother language is Bengali, I am used to write down in this language. But the problem is, Microsoft Edge is not smoother to write in Bengali as like as writing
    in English. Whenever I write down in English (Like I am writing now) it has absolutely no problem at all. But as soon as I start writing in Bengali, it starts doing ghostly attitude! Browser gets slow, characters appears to slowly to monitor, sometimes using
    backspace creates the tab vanished! Very often, the cursor automatically stops blinking and doesn't allow to write characters anymore, then I need to click on writing box again to make the cursor alive.

I have tried to install Google Chrome as an alternative, but it didn't work. Well, I also don't want to try any other browser like chrome, firefox or anything else, but please help me to solve issues with Edge as soon as possible. Otherwise I have to go
    back to Windows 8.1, as I don't have any alternative to write in Bengali.

I reported and gave feedback to Microsoft but got no answer from them, that's why I am asking help to the community.

Note: My PC is running quite smoothly with all the necessary drivers installed from the appropriate sources. I have some problem with playing videos also which I have reported accordingly to Microsoft and the Community in different questions.

Thank you very much.

GoonjohnR, Oct 7, 2015
  4. Problem with Microsoft Edge

I just typed in that URL into Edge, and then into Chrome, both could not get to that page.
    Perhaps there is a syntax error in the URL?
    I know that Lloyds and and the TSB bank have parted company, perhaps they have changed their internet URL's?

Cornishman, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft edge flickering problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft edge flickering problem: I was watching a video on 1080p quality on my edge browser and suddenly this issue happened and i got confused .The issue is here in the videos listed below in the links recorded by me :-1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/14_xvsLaBu9K_CmHFRG34M967cQGhbmpc/view?usp=sharing2....
  3. Problem with Pin Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Pin Microsoft Edge: When I open Microsoft Edge, the item that appears on the taskbar is a file. I cannot pin it and it is extremely annoying. When I tried to scan for corruptions or missing files, I cannot access the Command Prompt admin. What can i do to fix this issue? [Original Title:...
  4. Microsoft Edge problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge problems: Why can I no longer download my personal movies I have taken from my i-phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-problems/275975da-984d-42b8-9637-f6da4f4f8309
  5. microsoft edge problem

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge problem: when I run Netflix on edge browser then I switch to full screen mode black screen comes but audio works fine what should I do I already reinstalled windows twice 145942
  6. microsoft edge problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    microsoft edge problem: when I run Netflix on edge browser then I switch to full screen mode black screen comes but audio works fine what should I do I already reinstalled windows twice 145942
  7. Microsoft Edge search problem.

in Cortana
    Microsoft Edge search problem.: Every time I open Microsoft Edge, Yahoo appears instead of Bing. Even when I look up things, Yahoo powers the search. Its really annoying and its a time waster. Can anyone help me on this, like getting rid of yahoo from anything I look up. Best Regards, Doubled...
  8. Microsoft Edge problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge problem: I can no longer open Microsoft Edge on my computer. What can I do to restore it it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-problem/ce8892f3-0f06-46b8-bb8d-94df6fde0ae5
  9. Microsoft edge problems

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge problems: I've downloaded Win 10 (free upgrade) and I love it, but the windows edge is another matter, I seem to be having constant problems with spam and spyware/BHO, type things eversince, and the program is slow in general. I have an anti-virus installed, but can't seem to get into...
  10. Microsoft Edge Firewall Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Firewall Problem: Hi there, Installed windows 10 and it's pretty cool although when I used Microsoft Edge with a proxy and with Avast I must disable windows firewall to work with Microsoft edge. Tried to use windows store needs that firewall must be up and running, weird thing . Is...