Windows 10: problem with Microsoft Hello

Discus and support problem with Microsoft Hello in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure this is the correct location for this request, if not could someone please direct me to the correct location. I use the 1Password app and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Herschal, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Herschal Win User

problem with Microsoft Hello

I'm not sure this is the correct location for this request, if not could someone please direct me to the correct location. I use the 1Password app and haven't had any problems. Now, when I attempt to use1Password I get a Microsoft box asking me to "sign in" but it doesn't take any of my accounts. I don't recall making any changes that might do this. I have been unable to get help from Microsoft. Thanks.

:)

Herschal, Jun 24, 2022

2. Microsoft Hello

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have access to another administrator account on your computer?
    3. Have you recently updated or upgraded your pc?

I suggest you try to login using the onscreen keyboard and enter your credential carefully and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to use on screen keyboard.

1. Select the Ease of Access
      button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen.
    2. Select On-Screen Keyboard.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you further.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 24, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 24, 2022
  4. problem with Microsoft Hello

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

problem with Microsoft Hello

1. problem with Microsoft Hello - Similar Threads - problem Microsoft Hello

2. Hello microsoft, I have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello microsoft, I have a problem: After the last update a folder was created on my D:\ drive named $Windows.~TMP folderI was wondering if it is safe to delete this folder?The folder contains the following folder architype:DlmanifestsreplacementmanifestsRollbackWorkAnd a few files:Mainly ESD-Filessome Winrar...
  3. Hello microsoft, I have a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello microsoft, I have a problem: After the last update a folder was created on my D:\ drive named $Windows.~TMP folderI was wondering if it is safe to delete this folder?The folder contains the following folder architype:DlmanifestsreplacementmanifestsRollbackWorkAnd a few files:Mainly ESD-Filessome Winrar...
  4. Hello microsoft I have a problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello microsoft I have a problem!: So I tried to play some games on steam named "SCP multiplayer" and these stuffs pop up please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-i-have-a-problem/5b3d2f68-c046-4496-89b6-4a3f3167678c
  5. Hello microsoft I have a problem!

Hello microsoft I have a problem!: So I tried to play some games on steam named "SCP multiplayer" and these stuffs pop up please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-i-have-a-problem/5b3d2f68-c046-4496-89b6-4a3f3167678c
  6. Hello Microsoft I have a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello Microsoft I have a problem: Hello Microsoft I have Windows 7 installed on my laptop I want to migrate from Windows 7 to Windows 10 And every time I install Windows 10 This message appears Does the problem have a solution...
  7. Hello Microsoft I have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft I have a problem: Hello Microsoft I have Windows 7 installed on my laptop I want to migrate from Windows 7 to Windows 10 And every time I install Windows 10 This message appears Does the problem have a solution...
  8. Hello Microsoft I have a problem

9. problem with Microsoft Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with Microsoft Hello: I'm not sure this is the correct location for this request, if not could someone please direct me to the correct location. I use the 1Password app and haven't had any problems. Now, when I attempt to use1Password I get a Microsoft box asking me to "sign in" but it doesn't...
  10. Microsoft Hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Hello: Hey So I've got the problem that my PC asks me to give my password when I turn on the computer to use it. It was ok till today, now the windows wants me to give my password to Microsoft Hello for the faster login. After I add it, the windows tells me that it can't check the...