Windows 10: Problem with microsoft ink

Discus and support Problem with microsoft ink in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I like using microsofts windows ink whiteboard tool for work. But with my pen it keeps refocusing to the top of the page. I have no idea why or when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MCCAKEMario, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Problem with microsoft ink

I like using microsofts windows ink whiteboard tool for work. But with my pen it keeps refocusing to the top of the page. I have no idea why or when its going to do this. It just happens. Its so annoying can I please have help

submitted by /u/MCCAKEMario
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MCCAKEMario, Nov 17, 2019

2. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Unable to use Windows Ink

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using Windows ink for the first time?
    2. What is the make and model of the pen?

For more information you can refer the article
    HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus
    by HP.

Also, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Enable Windows Ink Workspace to use the pen. To enable Windows Ink Workspace right click on the
    taskbar and select show Windows Ink Workspace button. Also, you can refer the article on

Use Windows Ink

Method 2:

Enable the Windows Ink Workspace from registry.

Note:
    Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Refer the article on
    How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      regedit
      and hit enter.
    3. In the navigation pane, locate the following registry subkey:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsInkWorkspace
    4. In the right pane, look for
      AllowWindowsInkWorkspace
    5. Right click on the registry key and click on
      delete.
    6. Close the registry editor.
    7. Restart the PC.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Problem with microsoft ink

Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to ask you few questions regarding the issue to get a better clarity.

1. What is the make and model of the computer and the bamboo ink pen?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer?
    3. Is it functioning well except writing, or is it completely not working?

I will suggest you few simple troubleshooting steps, kindly follow the below.

Method 1: Restart Services.

• Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “services.msc” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
    • Navigate through the services named “TabletServiceWacom” and “Wacom Professional Service”. Right-click it and select “Restart”.

Method 2: Refer the article which briefs you with few more steps.

OpenGraph Data

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Problem with microsoft ink

1. Problem with microsoft ink - Similar Threads - Problem microsoft ink

2. Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard: When I use the windows Ink option on my Wacom Intuos, I cant use Microsoft Whiteboard:Every time I place the pen next to the board, it turns itself automatically into an ink pen tool, preventing me from using the hand tool to do several things like selecting a drawing to...
  3. Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard: When I use the windows Ink option on my Wacom Intuos, I cant use Microsoft Whiteboard:Every time I place the pen next to the board, it turns itself automatically into an ink pen tool, preventing me from using the hand tool to do several things like selecting a drawing to...
  4. INK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INK: i got a deskjet plus 4100 dont know how to put ink in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ink/8b9cdc8e-dcb7-4a9d-bea1-42d8333d320a
  5. New Inking experience improvements in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    New Inking experience improvements in Microsoft Edge: We are very happy to announce a bunch of experience improvements we are bringing to the inking experience inside Microsoft Edge. We have heard feedback about the writing experience in Edge especially on PDFs where writing feels a but jittery. There were also complaints about...
  6. No ink

No ink: I just removed the protective tape and put new cartridges into my HP940 printer. The printer seems to be working and typing along except no verbiage or graphics appear on the paper. It just comes out blank. Any suggestions?...
  7. INK CARTRIDGES

INK CARTRIDGES: HOW DO I REALIGN NEW INK CARTRIDGES AFTER INSTALLATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ink-cartridges/d40eaf57-18d2-44bd-8963-f67e7622d568
  8. Inking,typing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Inking,typing.: At full diagnostic settings does inking and typing data send screenshot to microsoft or 3rd party ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inkingtyping/36f4f597-ece1-423a-88bc-4e520e215528"
  9. Problem inking with multiple screens in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem inking with multiple screens in Windows 10: Hi - I have a problem with inking in Windows 10 when using multiple displays. I work with an extended display, with my Lenovo Yoga folded back in tablet mode and connected to an additional desktop screen. I like to work with OneNote open on my Yoga for writing/inking...
  10. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...