Windows 10: problem with microsoft malicious etc scan

Discus and support problem with microsoft malicious etc scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I run the recent downloaded program as it gets to the end it rapidly goes up fo 58 items but at the end it reports nothing found. Something is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RonaldMusk, Jul 24, 2020.

1. problem with microsoft malicious etc scan

When I run the recent downloaded program as it gets to the end it rapidly goes up fo 58 items but at the end it reports nothing found. Something is wrong somewhere.

Ron Musk

* Moved from Research/Eyes First

:)

RonaldMusk, Jul 24, 2020

2. malicious software removal tool

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

We suggest that you check this link for more details regarding your issue:
    The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running supported versions of Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Jul 28, 2020
  3. malicious software tool

The Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) is quite a useless and antiquated tool...

It might show during scanning any number of "infected" files but at the end of the scanning come to the conclusion that they were not infected. The result counts...

Suggestion to read these older threads (especially the posts of Rob Koch and quietman and GreginMich) which are explaining a bit about the "usefulness" of the MSRT...

I, personally, never even download/use it...

Jsssssssss, Jul 28, 2020
  4. problem with microsoft malicious etc scan

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

problem with microsoft malicious etc scan

1. problem with microsoft malicious etc scan - Similar Threads - problem microsoft malicious

2. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  3. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  4. Problem with scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with scanning: I can't scan using the feeder it's just saying problem scanning something went wrong . please try again but if l use the auto-configured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-scanning/afbc60d0-8d64-4045-8d36-a5ee2b8ad020
  5. preliminary scan results show that there might be malicious or potentially unwanted...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    preliminary scan results show that there might be malicious or potentially unwanted...: during windows defender offline scan, there is something at the bottom that says "preliminary scan results show that there might be malicious or potentially unwanted software on your system". should i be worried?...
  6. Hacking problems etc.

Hacking problems etc.: I just posted about hacking problems generally these days in the Chillout Room, which then made me wonder if there are any technical ways of stopping hacking etc. anyway... "I don't know about anyone else but quite honestly now we're really in the George Orwell sick hacking...
  7. Hacking problems etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hacking problems etc.: I just posted about hacking problems generally these days in the Chillout Room, which then made me wonder if there are any technical ways of stopping hacking etc. anyway... "I don't know about anyone else but quite honestly now we're really in the George Orwell sick hacking...
  8. Scan problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scan problems: Yesterday, a new icon appeared on my toolbar with a message: "Scan to Computer is currently unavailble" How do I fix this? I can still scan, but no idea where my scan goes....
  9. Microsoft App Detect as Malicious

Microsoft App Detect as Malicious: Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender? [Original Title: flag] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-app-detect-as-malicious/ff35f1be-606d-43d2-b42e-6b572021ad28
  10. I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan.

I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan.: I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan. It's always worked before. I ran an updated Avast antivirus scan and Malware bytes scan: they didn't find any viruses or malware. Can someone help me?...