Windows 10: Problem with Microsoft Store and gifting Xbox Ultimate Pass to Someone

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Store and gifting Xbox Ultimate Pass to Someone in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For whatever reason, when I try to purchase and gift Xbox ultimate game pass to someone via Microsoft Store, entering all the correct information for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wooolfy, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Wooolfy Win User

Problem with Microsoft Store and gifting Xbox Ultimate Pass to Someone

For whatever reason, when I try to purchase and gift Xbox ultimate game pass to someone via Microsoft Store, entering all the correct information for me and theirs, I'm slammed with a error message that reads "Contact us at Microsoft Support. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out" with this jumble of words and numbers after that message with the time and day.Obviously, I have money in my bank account, so that's not the issue. As a matter of fact, my card is also not the issue as well as I purchased for myself a product through the Xbox App on my PC for

:)

Wooolfy, Apr 16, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox One can now give gifts right in Microsoft Store

Source: Give the Gift of Games this Holiday! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 16, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 16, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Store and gifting Xbox Ultimate Pass to Someone - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Store

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....: I want you to check this order and cancel it. It was bought by somebody else. I want the refund and the order to be cancelled. Please check thisXbox Game Pass Ultimate$49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....: I want you to check this order and cancel it. It was bought by somebody else. I want the refund and the order to be cancelled. Please check thisXbox Game Pass Ultimate$49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with Microsoft Store and gifting Xbox Ultimate Pass to Someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Store and gifting Xbox Ultimate Pass to Someone: For whatever reason, when I try to purchase and gift Xbox ultimate game pass to someone via Microsoft Store, entering all the correct information for me and theirs, I'm slammed with a error message that reads "Contact us at Microsoft Support. We’re having trouble processing...
  6. Problem with Microsoft Store and gifting Xbox Ultimate Pass to Someone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Store and gifting Xbox Ultimate Pass to Someone: For whatever reason, when I try to purchase and gift Xbox ultimate game pass to someone via Microsoft Store, entering all the correct information for me and theirs, I'm slammed with a error message that reads "Contact us at Microsoft Support. We’re having trouble processing...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: My game pass code isnt seeming to work on my windows 10 pc yes the card says its compatible with pc it says Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card....
  8. Xbox pass game ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox pass game ultimate: Hello i am new in all these xbox things i have and xbox 360 if i get my xbox game pass ultimate i can use it on my xbox 360 kinect Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-pass-game-ultimate/2d4b9f0e-d92a-4109-8b7e-32fabe608e66"
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU for 1$, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your xbox...