Windows 10: Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 11 ARM in Parallels VM

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 11 ARM in Parallels VM in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,Windows 11 ARM runs great in a Parallels VM on my MacBook Pro M1 Max.I tried to install Age of Empires which led to problems with the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SavasP, Jan 5, 2022.

1. SavasP Win User

Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 11 ARM in Parallels VM

Hi all,Windows 11 ARM runs great in a Parallels VM on my MacBook Pro M1 Max.I tried to install Age of Empires which led to problems with the Microsoft Store. I have tried reseting and repairing the Microsoft Store via Settings -> Apps -> Installed Apps -> Microsoft Store ... Advanced -> Reset/Repair. I have also run the following commands:> wsreset.exe> sfc /scannow> dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealthNothing seems to work. I keep getting the following entries in the Microsoft Store. I cannot remove them. When I click on the three dots to the right and select "canc

:)

SavasP, Jan 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 Upgrade within Parallels 11

i am currently running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro on my Apple Mac 2010 27inch. when trying to upgrade the Windows Virtual Window to Windows 10 I get the error message that I do not have enough Ram. The Apple Mac has 8gb of Memory whereas the upgrade
    requires only 2gb.

I have no problems with running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro but would like to complete the step and upgrade the Virtual window to Windows 10.

Any ideas please

John Rey43, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Macbook Parallels desktop VM & Bootcamp Windows 10 activation problem

You need to purchase an additional license. The installation on the boot camp partition and the Parallels VM are two separate machines. This has always been the policy.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Andre Da Costa, Jan 5, 2022
  4. PaulW922 Win User

Windows 10 will not Activate on Parallels VM

Hello

I have been running Windows 10 on my Mac using Parallels VM for about four years. I previously bought a full copy of Windows 7 and took the free upgrade to 10 when available.

Yesterday the system upgrade on Windows 10 did not go on properly and I was unable to start up Windows in wither the VM or directly by booting from the bootcamp partition. Eventually the trouble-shooter advised me to perform a full reinstallation, which
    I did. The problem is that I cannot now activate Windows. I have a valid digital licence linked to my Microsoft account but this does not help.

I have just spent nearly two hours on the phone to Microsoft support who were, frankly, utterly useless and at one point even accused me of running a dodgy copy of the OS - if that were true must have been supplied from Microsoft! All I got time after time
    was buy a new version and also that I should be grateful that I had a free upgrade for the time I did.

Can anyone suggest a way of reactivating my installation? I have a valid digital licence for Windows 10 on my Microsoft account and I cannot understand why it is so difficult to use it or indeed, why MS support were unable to grasp the issue

PaulW922, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 11 ARM in Parallels VM - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Store

2. MacBook Air M2 running Parallels and Windows 11 ARM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MacBook Air M2 running Parallels and Windows 11 ARM: I purchased a license of Windows 11 for Parallels to run on my MacBook Air. It is a brand new 2022 MacBook Air with the M2 chip and I got it with 24GB memory. Works great. I have some issues on the MacOS side and need to reload the MacOS from scratch. I have searched my email...
  3. MacBook Air M2 running Parallels and Windows 11 ARM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MacBook Air M2 running Parallels and Windows 11 ARM: I purchased a license of Windows 11 for Parallels to run on my MacBook Air. It is a brand new 2022 MacBook Air with the M2 chip and I got it with 24GB memory. Works great. I have some issues on the MacOS side and need to reload the MacOS from scratch. I have searched my email...
  4. Xbox App ARM Parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App ARM Parallels: The update Xbox App that should be compatible with ARM is now installable but the problem is that it is often stuck in loading screen of app and the second problem is that it's not possible to login into my microsoft account. I have made a report to the feedback hub...
  5. Xbox App ARM Parallels

Xbox App ARM Parallels: The update Xbox App that should be compatible with ARM is now installable but the problem is that it is often stuck in loading screen of app and the second problem is that it's not possible to login into my microsoft account. I have made a report to the feedback hub...
  6. RS232 driver for Windows 11 ARM with parallels M1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RS232 driver for Windows 11 ARM with parallels M1: Hi,I'm looking for RS232 driver for my virtual machine Windows 11 ARM with parallels on M1 MacBook Pro.Could someone give me information or help ,THX...
  7. RS232 driver for Windows 11 ARM with parallels M1

RS232 driver for Windows 11 ARM with parallels M1: Hi,I'm looking for RS232 driver for my virtual machine Windows 11 ARM with parallels on M1 MacBook Pro.Could someone give me information or help ,THX...
  8. Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 11 ARM in Parallels VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 11 ARM in Parallels VM: Hi all,Windows 11 ARM runs great in a Parallels VM on my MacBook Pro M1 Max.I tried to install Age of Empires which led to problems with the Microsoft Store. I have tried reseting and repairing the Microsoft Store via Settings -> Apps -> Installed Apps -> Microsoft Store ......
  9. Parallels - ARM - M1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Parallels - ARM - M1: When I switched to Apple M1 Desktop I used Windows 10 ARM edition. I can no longer use my previous Windows 10 license key I purchased for earlier Parallels edition no longer active,How do I transfer my purchased Window License key to new configuration?Thanks in advance...
  10. Windows 10 will not Activate on Parallels VM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 will not Activate on Parallels VM: Hello I have been running Windows 10 on my Mac using Parallels VM for about four years. I previously bought a full copy of Windows 7 and took the free upgrade to 10 when available. Yesterday the system upgrade on Windows 10 did not go on properly and I was unable to start...