Windows 10: Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, after finishing a crossword puzzle, I clicked on check puzzle and it showed one clue affecting two clues that was wrong. I corrected it, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 327PT, Jul 2, 2022.

1. 327PT Win User

Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Hi, after finishing a crossword puzzle, I clicked on check puzzle and it showed one clue affecting two clues that was wrong. I corrected it, and checked it again. Showed all the entries I had made in the green color after chequing. But it still leaves the puzzle as 78/80 score, so only 2 stars. I know the puzzle is 80/80 but I can't get it changed. If I go back to that puzzle, it shows as completed with 78/80 and the chequing button is not usable because the puzzle is completed. I tried this a number of times, and then uninstalled ultimate word games, restarted my computer, re-installed

:)

327PT, Jul 2, 2022

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not load. I have tried ALL recommended solutions listed to no avail.

RobertMoberly, Jul 2, 2022
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

I am not able to get my Microsoft Ultimate Word game to log on. It freezes up every time. Any suggestions?

TeriHolsclaw, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

microsoft ultimate word games

Hi anneChilelli,

We're glad that you love playing Microsoft Word games on your computer. Currently, there's no update yet from the game developer about when they will release a new challenge, mission or games for it. However, rest assured that it will be provided in the
    upcoming updates for the game. You can share this concern to our Microsoft team as your feedback so that we could have this reach to the game developer by using the Feedback Hub on Windows 10.
    The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience. Sending a suggestion or reporting a problem can be
    as easy as finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it.

To add a new feedback you may follow the steps below:

1. Select Add new feedback next to the search bar.
    2. Tell us whether you’re sending a problem or suggestion.
    3. In the Summarize your issue box, provide a concise but clear title for your problem or suggestion.
    4. In the Give us more detail (optional) box, you can give us more specific information, like how you encountered the problem.
    5. Select a category that corresponds to your feedback. For example, if your printer stopped working, you’d select
      Hardware, Devices, and Drivers.
    6. Select a subcategory—like Print for problems with printing.
    7. (Optional) Step through the problem while capturing the steps so we can see what happened.
    8. (Optional) Send a screenshot to help show the problem.
    9. When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select
      Submit

Let us know if you need further assistance. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Ultimate

2. Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Hi, after finishing a crossword puzzle, I clicked on check puzzle and it showed one clue affecting two clues that was wrong. I corrected it, and checked it again. Showed all the entries I had made in the green color after chequing. But it still leaves the puzzle as 78/80...
  3. Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Game: I have bin playing MUWG for some time and have the game locked up at the end oc World 12. I will not let me go on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-microsoft-ultimate-word-game/724c01f9-89a0-46f8-89b5-60b4e2b47d55
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I paid my annual "ads free" subscription at the beginning of the year only to find out this morning that I'm being hit by ads and asked to upgrade to "ads free". Anything ideas why?...
  5. Microsoft ultimate word games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft ultimate word games: I have always enjoyed playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I can still use some of the features but for some reason I cannot open Solitaire. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/295100e8-c4dc-414f-8010-c96adf64a82a"
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I love playing this game. I am wondering if and when new maps will be available in Wordament? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/9a4c47e3-3588-4ced-9143-dc2c8f8cf5b8
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....
  8. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: How do I delete data from the game to start all over? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/0fcd3b6f-1be7-4333-8241-22e873230b88
  10. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: How can I get more aps as I have finished all available ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/a6cee3c2-8895-4d43-8038-9d6630f10d8d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com