Windows 10: PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR

Discus and support PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello ... There is a Microsoft video editor on your computer to make simple movies ... I created a movie consisting of several movies, but the whole... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sierota, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Sierota Win User

PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR

Hello ... There is a Microsoft video editor on your computer to make simple movies ... I created a movie consisting of several movies, but the whole thing is not smooth ... At some point in each movie the image transforms and stutters.It looks terrible ... Do you know what the reason is? and how to change it? Ps. After exporting the movie, it is still the same ... I recorded the movies with GO PRO 8

:)

Sierota, Sep 11, 2020
  2. AsterT1 Win User

Microsoft Video Editor

Hi AngusHA,

I am Aster, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to help you with your problem.

Please try the following steps:

In Video Editor, right-click on the video and select "Change cover photo". You should be able to pick another image to set as the thumbnail of the video.

Let me know if this helps, thank you.

AsterT1, Sep 11, 2020
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Sep 11, 2020
  4. PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR

video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR

1. PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR - Similar Threads - PROBLEM MICROSOFT VIDEO

2. Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Video Editor: I am trying to make a video from pics and videos I have on my computer. I've added text and a few title slides to the storyboard, but when I export the video, neither the text additions nor the title slides show up in the finished video. What am I doing wrong that they don't...
  3. Microsoft Video Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Video Editor: Hello,I would like to know if all the options on Video Editor such as the 3D effects with sound, 3D library with sound, motion, and any other options you give under Video Editor be used to create videos for publishing on Facebook or are there copyright and royalty rights on...
  4. Microsoft video editor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft video editor: I'm been using microsoft video editor for few weeks now and its been okay. But today it wont let me upload MP4 files and after several repairs and restarts its still has same issue. In addition I'm unable to uninstall app or find a way to reinstall. any ideas?...
  5. PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR: Hello ... There is a Microsoft video editor on your computer for making simple movies ... I created a movie consisting of several movies, but the whole thing is not smooth ... At some point in each movie the image transforms and stutters.It looks terrible ... Do you know what...
  6. Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Video Editor: Hi - I'm using Microsoft Video Editor for the first time. I've edited my video and saved it. However, the image on the saved file thumbnail seems to have been selected randomly from a freeze frame in the video and looks awful. How can I change this for a better freeze frame?...
  7. Problems saving video in Microsoft Photos Video Editor.

Problems saving video in Microsoft Photos Video Editor.: I edited a zoom meeting and then selected "finish video" and "export". After spending time "exporting", I got an error message saying the video could not be saved because the file is in use. Error code: 0x80070020. I tried this multiple times and see no other way to save my...
  8. Video Photo Editor Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video Photo Editor Problem: I cannot import videos from a Nikon D3500 Camera and it is coming up with the error code 0x8007001f. How do I fix this and get my videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-photo-editor-problem/f869e93c-c269-4bc6-b6b0-5aa569fdea98
  9. microsoft video editor

microsoft video editor: hi I have a asus novogo tp370QL when I try to load Microsoft video editor on the device error message comes up say "this device does not work with video editor" anyone know how to solve this problem?...
  10. Problem with text in Video Editor

Problem with text in Video Editor: I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has it now appears in a...