Windows 10: Problem with Microsoft Visual c++

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Visual c++ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello…. excuse me but i can't install the new version of Microsoft visual c++ 2015 -2019 because it get stuck with the 2015 version… i think it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClaudioV1, May 1, 2020.

1. ClaudioV1 Win User

Problem with Microsoft Visual c++

Hello…. excuse me but i can't install the new version of Microsoft visual c++ 2015 -2019 because it get stuck with the 2015 version… i think it's something named as cache problem … please watch my screenshots of the the problem and the log file

Problem with Microsoft Visual c++ [​IMG]Problem with Microsoft Visual c++ [​IMG]Problem with Microsoft Visual c++ [​IMG]Problem with Microsoft Visual c++ [​IMG]Problem with Microsoft Visual c++ [​IMG]

:)

ClaudioV1, May 1, 2020

2. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 1, 2020
  3. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, May 1, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, May 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Visual c++ - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Visual

2. Visual C++ problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ problem: Hi my name is Emile and I am having problems with the installation of Microsoft Visual C++ minimum runtime 2019 it tells me that a part of visual C++ is on an unavailable network resource. I first disregarded this because I had no problem with it but now I can't update my...
  3. Visual C++ problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual C++ problem: Hi my name is Emile and I am having problems with the installation of Microsoft Visual C++ minimum runtime 2019 it tells me that a part of visual C++ is on an unavailable network resource. I first disregarded this because I had no problem with it but now I can't update my...
  4. Visual C++ problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++: Windows 10 Pro x64 based PCContinuously updated now has the following MS Visual C++ programs Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable x64 6.83 MB 2008 Redistributable –x64 13.2 MB 2010 x86 Redistributable 17.2 MB 2013 Redistributable x64 20.5 MB 2013 Redistributable x86 17.1...
  6. Microsoft visual C++

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft visual C++: when I click mordhau I get a little window that pops up which says, Microsoft visual c++ 2019 x64 minimum runtime - 14.28.29334 The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. click ok to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++: I have read the reply that you don't need to delete Microsoft Visual C+ because it was running by an application that I installed on my PC but if I have already uninstall that app, can I delete the Microsoft Visual C+??...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++

Microsoft Visual C++: I have been having a problem installing a software program. I have 4 Microsoft Visual C++ I would like to delete. My problem is there are 4 C++'s I would like to delete that I can't. I have deleted and reinstall numerous "Redistributable" Visual C++ programs, but even...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C++: Are these redistributable really needed especially from previous years and what are there functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c/0579716d-c2d1-4b2a-8b71-44d06cb01b14
  10. Problems with Visual C++

Problems with Visual C++: Hi all! I`ve been tryingo run an aplication Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition. When I click on the icon to execute it, there comes a message where says "Can´t run the game, paralel setup is not OK" or something like that. I've been recovering information and i got to...