Windows 10: Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app.

Discus and support Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Lately, I've been trying to play some Minecraft/use the Xbox app, but it just keeps loading, and loading, and it doesn't stop, then an error pops up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FlameDigger1234, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app.

Lately, I've been trying to play some Minecraft/use the Xbox app, but it just keeps loading, and loading, and it doesn't stop, then an error pops up, it starts loading again, and that cycle just starts over, and again, and again. I don't know why this is happening.

:)

FlameDigger1234, Nov 13, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app.

Problem with xbox app on windows 10

Hi Thrainx,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you're getting this error: 0x406 when trying to start the Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset Xbox app from Settings.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app.

1. Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app. - Similar Threads - Problem Minecraft Xbox

2. Xbox app and minecraft login PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and minecraft login PC: Hello,I am trying to log into minecraft, and this issue comes up:'Error Code: 0x800040154 code: Deep Ocean...'I checked the xbox app, and indeed I cannot sign in.What hapepns when I press sign in, a briefly a white/grey window appears - I assume this is the login screen, then...
  3. Xbox app and minecraft login PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app and minecraft login PC: Hello,I am trying to log into minecraft, and this issue comes up:'Error Code: 0x800040154 code: Deep Ocean...'I checked the xbox app, and indeed I cannot sign in.What hapepns when I press sign in, a briefly a white/grey window appears - I assume this is the login screen, then...
  4. Xbox app problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app problems: Hi guys,I am new to a laptop with windows 10s installed. The xbox app was pre installed and I have xbox game pass so was looking forward to getting a PC game to give it a whirl, namely Football Manager 2022 which is available on the game pass. I keep getting an error 0x00001...
  5. Xbox app problems

Xbox app problems: Hi guys,I am new to a laptop with windows 10s installed. The xbox app was pre installed and I have xbox game pass so was looking forward to getting a PC game to give it a whirl, namely Football Manager 2022 which is available on the game pass. I keep getting an error 0x00001...
  6. Xbox app problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox app problem: The xbox app crashes before fully loading everytime but only on my main PC account , i created a second account and it could open the xbox app so is there anyway to fix my main PC account...
  7. Xbox App problems

Xbox App problems: Hey there, Every time I try and run the Xbox App; Windows says it needs to be updated. Please can you tell how to update this app? Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-problems/9c14faac-ce9f-44cb-a989-4baddd1f6855
  8. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10: I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY)....
  9. No audio in xbox app and minecraft

No audio in xbox app and minecraft: since recent I don't have any audio in the xbox app and minecraft they also don't show up in my audio manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-in-xbox-app-and-minecraft/8ddc3ff8-746d-4130-9809-3bfb6d71b034
  10. Minecraft Xbox to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox to Windows 10: I already have minecraft bedrock on my Xbox and I was wondering if I can get it on Windows for free considering I already have it on my Xbox. Any sugestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-xbox-to-windows-10/e2621314-d83e-403b-bcc4-88b60729b526