Windows 10: Problem with mirroring screen Samsung J7 screen on windows 10

Discus and support Problem with mirroring screen Samsung J7 screen on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using the latest version of windows 10. I wished to mirror the screen of Samsung j7 duo to my laptop. My phone recognizes my laptop in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shreyak, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Shreyak Win User

Problem with mirroring screen Samsung J7 screen on windows 10

I am using the latest version of windows 10. I wished to mirror the screen of Samsung j7 duo to my laptop. My phone recognizes my laptop in the devices available for smart view . The connect app asks me for the permission, it says will mirror Samsung j7 soon, but then nothing happens and process stops on my laptop as well as phone

:)

Shreyak, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Marivel Man, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Screen mirroring from Windows 10

Hi,

I've have been having problems with screen mirroring from my Windows 10 to Samsung TV. Before it worked fine but now when I try to find the device through action centre the list is empty. Adding a device from Settings->Devices does not help because after
    adding device is not listed in action centre again.

It's not network on Samsung problem because with other devices it works fine.

BR,

Ivan

IvanPoljak, Sep 4, 2019
  4. apourm12 Win User

Samsung Smart TV Screen Mirroring with Windows 10 PC

I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10 and cannot get the screen mirroring to work on my Samsung Smart TV. Can someone please help me? On the TV screen, it says it is connecting to my laptop and never does. On my laptop, it says the TV has failed
    to wait for the connection to occur. Any suggestions?

apourm12, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with mirroring screen Samsung J7 screen on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem mirroring screen

2. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  3. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  4. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  5. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  6. screen mirroring

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen mirroring: How do I do this from and HP desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-mirroring/41f3728f-4c40-46f1-b6d7-5821b5d23172
  7. screen mirroring

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screen mirroring: how do I connect my Windows 10 laptop to a Roku 3 player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-mirroring/c2181bce-895a-4317-b706-1527be94ba11
  8. Windows 10 Screen Mirroring

Windows 10 Screen Mirroring: Is there a driver update to allow windows 10 to screen mirror to Samsung device without mirocast? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-screen-mirroring/e8070f7f-70d2-449e-bb3b-d14e0c300d70
  9. WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?: I am attempting to mirror the 1080p display from my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop (with nVidia GPU) to my Samsung Smart TV. The TV *was* shown in devices, but now it's not and it won't show up again. I never did have it connected by WiFi to the laptop. The TV is on my Wireless...
  10. PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue

PC to Samsung receiver screen mirroring issue: im using windows 10 i tried to connect it didn't find anything i pressed on find other types of devices i go in and press on add device i found the receiver and then a pop up shows that says window dosent have a network profile for this device. please help 12750