Windows 10: Problem with Mobile Partner and 1909

Discus and support Problem with Mobile Partner and 1909 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; details here: Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner 149534 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Airider, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Airider Win User

Problem with Mobile Partner and 1909

Airider, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Lucky Win User

Huawei Mobile Partner crashes frequently in Windows 10

I finally tried the following and it worked. Uninstalled the Mobile Partner software and restarted my system. Installed the Mobile Partner from the Data card and Installed the firmware update from the Huawei Downloads page and downloaded the zip file for E3131 and then installed the second .exe file which contains the text MAC. This .exe installed the updated new Mobile Partner Software.

Note:

Disconnect and close the Mobile Partner while installing the second .exe file in the zip and also please don't remove the data card or do anything like put your computer to sleep/hibernate/shutdown etc..

Lucky, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 30, 2020
  4. KoenDeco Win User

Problems with search in Windows 1909

Hi,

I have problems with advanced search in Windows 1909

• In the formula I type, I don’t get blue text indicating that the formula is correct.
    • When I need dates in the formula, I don’t get a calendar to help me compose the formula.
    • When I use for instance the keyword “kind” I don’t get help to choose between the different kinds that are available.
    This is a huge step backwards for me. Is there a way to fix it?

Sincerely,

Koen

KoenDeco, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with Mobile Partner and 1909 - Similar Threads - Problem Mobile Partner

2. MAR Partner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MAR Partner: Where can I find a MAR Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher partner in Belgium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mar-partner/95a2e36e-7cdb-44f6-a0d1-15170bd4c539
  3. MAR Partner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MAR Partner: Where can I find a MAR Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher partner in Belgium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mar-partner/95a2e36e-7cdb-44f6-a0d1-15170bd4c539
  4. Mobile hotspot problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile hotspot problems: Hello, I tried setting up a mobile hotspot using my xbox 360 wifi dongle on my pc. After I installed the drivers for it, the hotspot settings for changing the name and password just disappeared. Any help would be appreaciated.[ATTACH]...
  5. Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner: NO responses here: Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner since 1st posting had to uninstall and re-install Mobile Partner now FOUR times! PLEASE help! Thanks UPDATE: TWO times already today had to uninstall Mobile Partner, clean out its...
  6. Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner: NO responses here: Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner since 1st posting had to uninstall and re-install Mobile Partner now FOUR times! PLEASE help! Thanks 149864
  7. Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner

Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner: Please respond ONLY if you have specific information as to this issue: I will NOT re-install currently running for several months now 1909 or do anything that requires running the computer for internal analysis for more than a few minutes (scannow & dism /online...
  8. Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner: Please respond ONLY if you have specific information as to this issue: I will NOT re-install currently running for several months now 1909 or do anything that requires running the computer for internal analysis for more than a few minutes (scannow & dism /online...
  9. Problem with the Mobile Hotspot.

Problem with the Mobile Hotspot.: I went to the command prompt and I write the following command to check if my wifi antenna supports mobile hotspot and says yes. Then, when I go to settings to enable the mobile hotspot and connect my device to the wifi it says it connected but I don't have access to the...
  10. Mobile Partner compatibility problem after KB4020001 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mobile Partner compatibility problem after KB4020001 Update: When I first open Mobile Partner after this Windows 10 Update (KB4020001) the app gets stuck/locked trying to connect with the server. It can only be stopped by physically removing the USB device (stick) OR by using MobileDoctorV2 to stop it. After app restart it usually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why is mobile partner software not working on windows 10