Windows 10: Problem with Motion blur with counter strike

Discus and support Problem with Motion blur with counter strike in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I started a thread elsewhere, but as my issue is more specific to my monitor, would like some advice through the gaming forum. my build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reddwarf4ever, May 14, 2020.

1. Problem with Motion blur with counter strike

Hello I started a thread elsewhere, but as my issue is more specific to my monitor, would like some advice through the gaming forum.

my build
    PCPartPicker Part List: Page Not Found - PCPartPicker AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core ProcessorMotherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 MotherboardMemory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 MemoryStorage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State DriveVideo Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC 3X Video CardCase: Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital ATX Mid Tower Case pPower Supply: SeaSonic Core GC 650 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power SupplyMonitor: Asus TUF GAMING VG249Q 23.8" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor

the issue relates, I assume to the monitor Asus TUF GAMING VG249Q 23.8" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor

I play mainly Counter strike and to improve my gaming experience, put together the PC detailed above. Unfortunately, I am experiencing motion blur, I feel very unhappy, having spent so much to have this disappointment.

i did a lot of research before committing to the components I used, I finally went for a 1080 monitor as opposed to a 1440, as advice I received said this would be a better option, especially for FPS......is it because I chose an IPS panel ??? Need some advice as what to do. I am able to return the monitor, if it is believed I have made a wrong choice.

Help me please

many thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, May 14, 2020

2. counter strike join server problem

What you should to do fix the problem is the following:

1. Open up your steam games list
    2. Right click on Counter Strike Source and go to Properties
    3. Then go to the Local Files Tab
    4. Then press " Verify Intergrity Of Game Cache"

I would also recommend doing this with all your other games. Its definitely not a problem with your router, but with a file in your Counter Strike folder, this will repair it. Good Luck and Happy Gaming *Smile Problem with Motion blur with counter strike :)

bcracer220

bcracer220, May 14, 2020
  3. Need help for Counter Strike

Can anyone tell me that how can i run Counter Strike 1.6 on windows 10 Pro 32-bit?

Osama khan 2015, May 14, 2020
  4. Problem with Motion blur with counter strike

counter strike 1.6

Hello Abhinav,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with the video quality of Counter Strike 1.6 after upgrading to Windows 10 in the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix the issue.

There is a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to incompatible or corrupt display drivers in the system.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if that helps.

Method 1:

To diagnose the problem whether any third party program or application is causing the conflict, I would suggest you to try “clean boot” and check if it helps.

Placing your system in “Clean Boot” state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135?wa=wsignin1.0

If the issue does not occur in “Clean Boot”, then you may determine which application/service on the computer is causing this issue. This can be done by following the instructions for
    “Windows 8.1 and Windows 8” given in the section “How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a Clean Boot” from the same given link.

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

If the issue persists, follow method 2

Method 2:

Run inbuilt Hardware & Device troubleshooter

Let’s try running inbuilt Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to get the problem automatically detected and fixed. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed
    correctly.

• Press Windows + W keys on your keyboard to get the search option.

• Type Troubleshooting and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now click on view all option.

• Click on Hardware and Device and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists, follow method 3

Method 3:

Step 1: Update the Display driver.
    Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to
      Run.

• In the Run prompt, type
      devmgmt.msc
      and then click OK.

• Device Manager will open.

• In Device Manager
      expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display driver and click
      Update Driver Software.

• Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
    Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.

• After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

You may also refer to the following website below to download the drivers for the Graphics card.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download.

If the issue persists, follow method 4

Method 4:

How to use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Note: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how
    to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)to
    scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
    If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Also, I would suggest you to try
    installing the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps. Please refer to the following Microsoft help article given below and check if that helps.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows,
    please follow the steps in the link provided below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work in this version of Windows, but some older programs might run poorly or not at all. You can run the Program
    Compatibility Troubleshooter on most programs to detect and fix common compatibility problems.

Important: Don’t run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter on antivirus programs, firewall software, backup software, disk utilities, or on system programs that came with
    Windows. This might cause data loss or create a security risk.

You may also try the following steps and check if that help.

To install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties

• Select Compatibility Tab

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    You may also refer to the link given below.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

Note: It will find compatibility information and get Windows compatible device drivers, app updates, and downloads.

For more information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/5c0b9368-a9e8-4238-b1e4-45f4b7ed2fb9

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Motion blur with counter strike

1. Problem with Motion blur with counter strike - Similar Threads - Problem Motion blur

2. Counter strike 2 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Counter strike 2 BSOD: 101423-8312-01.dmp 10/14/2023 4:14:55 PM REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 0x00000018 00000000`00000000 ffffbf8f`4055f540 00000000`00000010 00000000`00000001 WIN32KSGD.SYS WIN32KSGD.SYS+1269 Win32k temporary session global driver Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation...
  3. Counter strike 2 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Counter strike 2 BSOD: 101423-8312-01.dmp 10/14/2023 4:14:55 PM REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 0x00000018 00000000`00000000 ffffbf8f`4055f540 00000000`00000010 00000000`00000001 WIN32KSGD.SYS WIN32KSGD.SYS+1269 Win32k temporary session global driver Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation...
  4. half life / counter strike crashes on opening

half life / counter strike crashes on opening: hello, every time I open half life, conter strike 1.6 or another game made with the goldscr game engine, it always shows me this and after a few seconds it crashes, I just bought the valve complete pack and I want to play counter strike 1.6...
  5. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU Driver: 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxURxTbGXcWkIkoNAW1HBpCKS7Y3CtoE/view?usp=sharingI got a BSOD with...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU Driver: 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxURxTbGXcWkIkoNAW1HBpCKS7Y3CtoE/view?usp=sharingI got a BSOD with...
  7. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

8. Motion Blur Cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Motion Blur Cursor: Hello! Does anyone know how to put motion blur on the cursor? Thanks to everyone responding ❤️ submitted by /u/Pr0hib1t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcvdfd/motion_blur_cursor/
  9. Motion Blur Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Motion Blur Cursor: I Want A Motion Blur Cursor For Windows 10. It Looks Really Cool But I Don't Have a 240 HZ Monitor Can Anybody Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/motion-blur-cursor/34a56ea5-95ea-4dae-83ad-6a59ef659c0f
  10. Counter Strike on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Counter Strike on Windows 10: I would just like to report that Counter Strike Global Offensive is working fine with windows 10. I have seen no performance changes since my upgrade from windows 8.1. I have read, that players have had issues with Dota 2. I have an Nvidia Graphics card. 11322