Windows 10: Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy

Discus and support Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Last few days I have problems with mouse and keyboard and their commands. About week ago I installed new version of Windows 10 but it's was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by InterpoL99, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy

Hi,

Last few days I have problems with mouse and keyboard and their commands.

About week ago I installed new version of Windows 10 but it's was bugged too much and I done recovery to previous version of Windows 10.

Now everything is normal but I have problems with mouse and keyboard commands.

After I turn on the computer and after a few minutes mouse go wild.
    When I click on one icon with a left click, it opens a menu that opens with right-click.
    When I leaf on the Internet something with the middle button ( scroll ) it zoom page, although I do not touch the keyboard ( ctrl or alt ).
    When I click left-click on one icon, it opens 10 folders on desktop not on my command even I opened one folder.
    The keyboard does not respond at all and not work or when I write a keyboard something it writes on the computer that only after a few minutes.
    Practically, the mouse and the keyboard go crazy at one time and I'm forced to restart computer.
    Often it happens to mislead and to do it yourself, for example, once I click on the left or right mouse click, he starts to move open tabs alone.
    Drivers are updated for both.
    I tried to put them in another USB port, but it's the same.
    I tried on another computer where they worked normally.
    When I installed the bugged version of Windows 10 ( for me ), he asked me to update my driver and I updated, but later I returned the older version of Windows 10 and I do not know if the old driver came back but the previous version can not be restored in the driver settings.
    I tried with BIOS resetting but nothing.

I have these keyboard and mouse:

Logitech K360 keyboard.

Genius Ammox X1-400 mouse.

Thank you in advance for the reply and apologize for a bad english.
    Milan

:)

InterpoL99, Jan 5, 2018
  2. Milan9902 Win User

Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10

Yes, I tried with resetting CMOS battery ( BIOS also ) but nothing.

Some other solution?

Milan9902, Jan 5, 2018
  3. OilPatch1 Win User
    Lost Keyboard & Mouse

Windows 10 is driving me crazy.

In the last couple of weeks on several PC's at work I've had a problem with Blue Screens saying Inaccessible Boot Device. (Have been able to repair most using system restore then disabling windows updates as I think that my have been causing problem. Now
    this week I've lost keyboard on two PC's and keyboard and mouse on another PC today. This Is a Windows Network with a Windows 2008 Server and 20 networked Windows 10 PC's. Everything seems fine till a PC reboots then I got problems. The mouse and keyboard
    initially light and I can hit F12 to access BIOS but if I let PC continue to windows I lose keyboard and mouse. The Computer's are Dell OptiPlex's running Windows 10 Pro. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You, Ray

OilPatch1, Jan 5, 2018
  4. pyramid10 Win User

Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy

Welcome to the forum.

Specifically, a mouse driver?

And in Device Manager--Mice, is the driver by Microsoft?

If the driver is the generic Microsoft from 2006, and you know of or have a newer driver for your mouse, then install the newer one.

pyramid10, Jan 5, 2018
  5. Yes, I updated mouse driver.
    I don't know which driver is, but here is list from Device Manager.

Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy [​IMG]

I reinstalled mouse and keyboard drivers but nothing.
    I can't use computer normally because when keyboard stop working and mouse go wild, I need to restart computer.

InterpoL99, Jan 5, 2018
  6. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jan 5, 2018
  7. I already have it.
    It's installed latest version of SmartGenius app.
    It's don't think that is problem with SmartGenius app, and it's not only problem with mouse.
    Keyboard stop working and mouse go wild.

InterpoL99, Jan 5, 2018
  8. spunk Win User

Do a System Restore to the time when it was working.
    You can also go to the Device Manager, right click the Ammox device, choose Properties/Driver/Roll Back Driver to the driver that was working.

spunk, Jan 6, 2018
  9. I already done System Restore to previous version of Windows 10.
    Now there is no option for System Restore becauouse I already done it.
    I don't think so about driver for mouse, this driver is installed since 5 July and this problem apperaed 3 or 4 weeks ago.

InterpoL99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 - they go crazy - Similar Threads - Problem mouse keyboard

2. 2.4 mouse driver going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2.4 mouse driver going crazy: My Logitech g703 is working fine, on other computer and even the one im talking about, once i remove the 2.4 mouse driver ,but if i reset the pc that driver comes back and the scroll wheel bug that scrollers to the right for some reason keeps happening, please assist...
  3. 2.4 mouse driver going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2.4 mouse driver going crazy: My Logitech g703 is working fine, on other computer and even the one im talking about, once i remove the 2.4 mouse driver ,but if i reset the pc that driver comes back and the scroll wheel bug that scrollers to the right for some reason keeps happening, please assist...
  4. 2.4 mouse driver going crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Windows Keyboard going completely crazy!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Windows Keyboard going completely crazy!!: Somebody help!I literally did nothing to my laptop and all of a sudden the keyboard is misbehaving like crazy.When I type certain letters a random string of letters and characters will appear, caps lock will turn on, and aeroplane mode will turn all at the same time. For...
  6. HP Windows Keyboard going completely crazy!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Windows Keyboard going completely crazy!!: Somebody help!I literally did nothing to my laptop and all of a sudden the keyboard is misbehaving like crazy.When I type certain letters a random string of letters and characters will appear, caps lock will turn on, and aeroplane mode will turn all at the same time. For...
  7. My keyboard is constantly going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is constantly going crazy: About a few minutes ago, if the Caps Lock key is off, it typed capital letters, and if the Caps lock key was on, it typed small letters. This also happened a few days ago, when i was using some old version of OneNote that i had on my PC it is running Windows 10, and i was...
  8. My keyboard is constantly going crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard is constantly going crazy: About a few minutes ago, if the Caps Lock key is off, it typed capital letters, and if the Caps lock key was on, it typed small letters. This also happened a few days ago, when i was using some old version of OneNote that i had on my PC it is running Windows 10, and i was...
  9. Mouse sensivity going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sensivity going crazy: Hello, i wanted help for a VERY annoying problem on my laptop, my mouse sensivity vent crazy, it happened a year ago while i was playing payday 2 in the middle of the game the sensivity changed and the difference was drastic i mean i noticed it in 1 second so i tried fixing...
  10. Mouse is going crazy.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse is going crazy.: My doesn't click with certain programs. I can play my game fine, but I can't use my calculator or navigate my settings with it. It highlights what I'm pointing to, but it won't click....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse in usb port making laptop keyboard go crazy

2. desktop keyboard go crazy

3. mouse in windows 10 going crazy