Windows 10: Problem with mouse pen

Discus and support Problem with mouse pen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse pen sometimes changes the pointer into a white dot that is really irritating. I think a touch screen mode is a culprit because I am able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kelly White2, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Problem with mouse pen

My mouse pen sometimes changes the pointer into a white dot that is really irritating. I think a touch screen mode is a culprit because I am able to scroll when I am dragging the pen up while clicking on it.

:)

Kelly White2, Feb 14, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Genius Redesigns the Pen Mouse

Genius, after receiving great reception for its Pen Mouse from consumers, has introduced the carbon grey Pen Mouse with a redesigned shape for improved grip and pen clip for portability. Using 2.4 Ghz wireless technology, Genius' Pen Mouse, shaped like a fountain pen, allows users to sit back in their chair and use their leg, palm, or any number of unconventional surfaces, as a mouse pad. Even while standing or giving presentations users can use Pen Mouse to control their PC.

Not just a convenient mousing option, Pen Mouse also helps those with wrist problems such as carpal tunnel syndrome as it prevents aggravating injuries unlike regular mice as it does not require use of the wrist.

Problem with mouse pen 279a_thm.jpg

Problem with mouse pen 279b_thm.jpg

Problem with mouse pen 279c_thm.jpg

This mouse functions on almost any surface, including your palm, with its three dpi settings, switchable between 400/800/1200 dpi to accommodate various sensitivity preferences. A slight, downward push activates the left-click, while right-click and flying-scroll buttons, towards the tip of the Pen Mouse, give users a brand new mousing experience that is both comfortable and accurate. Pushing the flying-scroll button and vertically or horizontally moving the Pen Mouse produces fast and convenient scrolling.

The wireless Pen Mouse connects to desktops and notebooks via USB with a very small, Pico dongle. Powered by a single AAA battery, Genius' Pen Mouse enters a power-saving sleep-mode when not in use. To start mousing again, simply press any button. Also, provided is a carrying case that protects the Pen Mouse and dongle when traveling.

The Pen Mouse in new carbon grey or silver color options is now available in the US for the suggested retail price of $49.99. More product information available here.

btarunr, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Surface Pen

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot Surface Pen

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...search/troubleshoot-surface-pen?os=windows-10

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Problem with mouse pen

Pen problems

Thank you for the reply, josh.

Kindly help me with following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the make and model of the mouse pen?
    3. Are you aware of any changes that happened to the computer?

We await your response.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Problem with mouse pen

1. Problem with mouse pen - Similar Threads - Problem mouse pen

2. Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.: So recently my friend purchased a Laptop that has touchscreen and a pen but while using it for about a hour the touchscreen and the pen stopped working. My friend tried every single solution that he found on the internet and now he tried to uninstall the HID - compliant...
  3. Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.: So recently my friend purchased a Laptop that has touchscreen and a pen but while using it for about a hour the touchscreen and the pen stopped working. My friend tried every single solution that he found on the internet and now he tried to uninstall the HID - compliant...
  4. Surface Pen not being recognized as Pen, but as Mouse, with Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pen not being recognized as Pen, but as Mouse, with Remote Desktop: Hey there, I recently wanted to use make better use of my old and slow MS Surface 3 by using it as a Remote Desktop Client to my main Computer. So far it works pretty well, but my Surface Pen Bought only recently, so a new one seems to be recognized as a Mouse: -When I...
  5. Convert Pen to Mouse Function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Convert Pen to Mouse Function: Hi, Am looking for a way to force the pen on my external tablet monitor to behave like the mouse using keyboard shortcuts. App in question is MS Whiteboard. Have tried uinsg "left click" as a setting in the driver, and holding down the left click on the mouse and moving...
  6. Pen problem

Pen problem: I have 2 pens - one which came with Lenovo C930 and the other is a Bamboo pen Wacom. Both pens are pairing with the computer, buttons are working as programmed in the settings but neither of them is writing in any s/w. Any help is appreciated....
  7. Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor

Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor: Hi How to get mouse pointer or pen cursor appear in my screenshots and video recordings on my Surface Pro 4, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-pen-cursor/722f4637-5bbf-47f5-bf45-332ae69ecdfd
  8. MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet: https://imgur.com/a/zzmMqUy I am having an issue where after a minute or two, never immediately, after using my drawing tablet, Windows decides to increase my cursor size seeminglybeyond the maximum size in Settings. My setup is as follows: Wacom Intuos 2 XD-1212-U...
  9. Problem with mouse pen

Problem with mouse pen: My mouse pen sometimes changes the pointer into a white dot that is really irritating. I think a touch screen mode is a culprit because I am able to scroll when I am dragging the pen up while clicking on it...
  10. Pen problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pen problems: When I use my mouse pen, after a while of it being used properly it will change the pointer into a white dot that I concluded is touch screen mode, it's really really bad and I hate it so much. May anyone help me disable this? I concluded its a touch screen mode because I...