Windows 10: Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.

Discus and support Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, recently I've bought an SSD. I installed Windows 10 on it. but I still have my old HDD (D: and E: now). And before that I had Forza installed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Igor Linken, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.

Hi, recently I've bought an SSD. I installed Windows 10 on it. but I still have my old HDD (D: and E: now).
    And before that I had Forza installed on E: drive (previously DProblem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD. :), and now to even play it, I have to download it again, and with my internet it will take a damn eternity. So I decided to try to copy it from E: drive. For that I started a download in Windows Store paused the download and closed the store. I found the folder of the game on my SSD, deleted it and pasted the folder from E: drive.

But it says:

"Your organization does not allow you to place this file there"

Please help.

:)

Igor Linken, Jul 2, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

Hi Hope

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Have you tried lowering your screen resolution to see if the game launches?

How much free space do you have on the drive?

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4, extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Forza 4 then click Remove.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Reinstall it Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

Andre for Directly, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.

1. Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD. - Similar Threads - Problem moving Forza

2. Online Forza Horizon 4 problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Online Forza Horizon 4 problems: I bought Forza Horizon 4.When I finished the demo i triyed to go online but it s show me an eror network diagnostics and i triyed to do some thigs that I saw on youtube but nothing.Please tell me that you can fix it or tell me how to fix it....
  3. Problem with download forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with download forza horizon 4: One week ago ive got problem with PC that i did factory reset. Now when i want to instal forza horizon 4 it said that i must set the one of the disk to instal forza, on disk C arent any place but in disk D is 365 GB, when i click on download it doesnt respond and i can click...
  4. Problem with Forza Horizon 4 on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Forza Horizon 4 on Windows: Before, the game was going great on my pc, but now i have some problems with the keyboard. Now it doesn't respond very well when accelerating, and this doesn't happen to me with other games, just with Forza, and sometimes textures don't load me very well, and i repeat, this...
  5. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Forza Horizon 4: I noticed that Auction House and Clubs are greyed out on Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot access them. I play this game only online and use it in different locations on different internet connections. I’ve been plying this games for a while without any issues. But all of the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Server Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Server Problem: I can not play online anymore since today ... why? Everything is fine with Xbox App Network.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-server-problem/fbc16bec-6bb7-4f39-84ca-dae9bec34f80
  7. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can forza horizon 4 run on ssd?

2. can we play forza horizon 3 on ssd

3. i moved forza horizon 4 to my ssd and now wont launch

4. forza horizon 4 su ssd,
  5. forza horizon 4 ssd or nvme,
  6. forza horizon 4 on ssd