Windows 10: Problem with MS Paint and Epson L355 Scanner

Discus and support Problem with MS Paint and Epson L355 Scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I recently found a problem with Paint and my scanner. In Windows 10, I can use the scanner from the Metro app, Epson Scan and Gimp. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brayan Habid, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Problem with MS Paint and Epson L355 Scanner

Hello. I recently found a problem with Paint and my scanner.

In Windows 10, I can use the scanner from the Metro app, Epson Scan and Gimp.

However, it is not recognized in MS Paint. The "from scanner or camera" option is greyed out.

I can print to that printer from Paint or any other program.

I have already removed the printer, uninstalled drivers and downloaded the latest version.

I recentlly tried importing in photoshop, and it works well; it even opens the same option window that I can see in Paint to choose the scanner, preview and Scan.

Is there a way to know why MS Paint is not detecting the WIA scanner?

:)

Brayan Habid, Jan 16, 2020

2. Epson L355 Printer Scanner not working after Windows 10 upgrade

I have an Epson L355 Printer/Scanner which worked perfectly until I upgraded to Windows 10, now the scanner doesn't want to scan?

MikeTonkin, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Epson L355 Printer Scanner not working after Windows 10 upgrade

This happen because of drivers. Drivers works well if they are compatible with your current using window/operating system version. As you say that you upgrade your window version. Similarly, you need to upadate your drivers. Therefore, delete your all
    old drivers. And go to Epson official website and download the drivers from there which is well suited for window 10. Hope drivers may solve your problem. But if you still facing any issue or trouble in printing and scanning then check

Epson L355 Manual
    and use various listed troubleshooting tips.

Nigel_White, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Problem with MS Paint and Epson L355 Scanner

Epson L355 Printer Scanner not working after Windows 10 upgrade

ask for help in re-install the Epson
    printer L355 regarding Microt's after
    Windows Update 10

BenhurRangga, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Problem with MS Paint and Epson L355 Scanner

1. Problem with MS Paint and Epson L355 Scanner - Similar Threads - Problem Paint Epson

2. problem with ms paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with ms paint: When i use ms paint and try to crop and move certain objects the white bg came too and the removed area became blank, how do i fix it do i need to put layer or another bg before drawing? Thank you in advance...
  3. problem with ms paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with ms paint: When i use ms paint and try to crop and move certain objects the white bg came too and the removed area became blank, how do i fix it do i need to put layer or another bg before drawing? Thank you in advance...
  4. Problem with MS Paint in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with MS Paint in Windows 11: Paste icon at the top left corner suddenly vanished and I can't paste any image in MS Paint regardless of image file type. I tried to repair the app via Settings but it didn't work. What to do if paste icon is missing in MS Paint?...
  5. Epson Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Scanner: My Epson WF3520 scanner won't work with my new Windows 10 laptop. It does fine on my old Windows 7 laptop. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-scanner/1588806c-5783-4df2-b664-59662731cdf3
  6. Problem Epson scanner L355 with widows 10

Problem Epson scanner L355 with widows 10: Following last update scanner cannot be used over WiFi. Troubleshooter shows no interface found. However it can be used perfectly connecting the printer scanner via USB cord. Printer working normally over WiFi....
  7. V600 Epson scanner

V600 Epson scanner: I have a computer with window 10 and have downloaded drivers for Epson V600 scanner. It fails to work. Googled the problem and other people have the same issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v600-epson-scanner/9763feef-93af-452f-8c14-eb60e252c7fa
  8. Epson scanner

Epson scanner: Scanner stopped working. It will scan one item when I first log in then I get an error message each time I try to scan further items. Telling me the scanner is not connected. Have tried to follow the advice to connect it using the help section but none of what I am told to do...
  9. Temporizador Epson L355 How to adjust auto turn off ?

Temporizador Epson L355 How to adjust auto turn off ?: Temporizador Epson L355 How to adjust auto turn off? I have laptop WIndows 10 I have looked properties, and preferences, and I do not find how to turn off automatically the printer, setting it to 3 or more hours...
  10. Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner

Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner: Hi, has anyone been able to get the Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner to work with Windows 10 64bit 28479

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4552931 epson