Windows 10: Problem with ms word

Discus and support Problem with ms word in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Today while I was typing in word windows 10 tge contents started to blur, I scrolled down and texts became even more blurier than before. I closed and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by supraja sathyamurthy, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Problem with ms word

Today while I was typing in word windows 10 tge contents started to blur, I scrolled down and texts became even more blurier than before. I closed and refreshed and checked again but the same problem i don't know what to do . Please say some suggestions.

:)

supraja sathyamurthy, Nov 20, 2020

2. MS WORD

I have proceeded with your suggestion of selecting the word document saved in a path and tried to select it for right clicking but miserably failed. It has not allowed me to select the word document first and windows explorer hanged circling for sometime
    and came out of explorer itself. This issue may be something different I feel. Other MS docs like excel, notepad etc are opening correctly when I double click as usual and this word document only giving problem.

Please suggest some other workable solution.

Thanks,

Balakrishnan.

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 20, 2020
  3. MS Word RTF versions

You could do this:

• Preserve a machine that runs MS Word 2002
    • Connect it to the same network as the MS Word 2010 PC
    • Copy the files from the 2010 PC to the 2002 PC
    • Run the script to convert them from RT% 1.9 to RTF 1.6
    • Run your VB6 code on the converted files

What you see is common in installations that are allowed to fall too far behind. MS Word 2002 was withdrawn many years ago.

Frederik Long, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Problem with ms word

MS WORD

Hi Balakrishnan,

Thank you for updating me about the concern.

I greatly apologize if It was not explain in detail on the site I have provided.

Please accept my sincere apology Balakrishnan.

One of the most common cause why Microsoft office file that won't open on windows 10 is because of incorrect file associations.

The troubleshooting steps to know if this is the cause of the issue is to manually select the correct program or application to open the File, we can do this by:

1. Going to the " File Explorer" , then choose the file (Microsoft Word doc.) you want to open, then right-click the file.

2.Select Open With

3. Then, select Microsoft Word from the list of options.

If the cause of the MS word file not opening in file explorer is incorrect file associations it should open the file.

However if it would still not open the file we then look for other troubleshooting steps to determine the cause of this concern.

Please update me about the outcome so that I can further assist you Balakrishnan.

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Problem with ms word

1. Problem with ms word - Similar Threads - Problem word

2. Windows were update was successful but word was not updated what could be the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows were update was successful but word was not updated what could be the problem: I have a problem updating Microsoft office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-were-update-was-successful-but-word-was/8c58a7e7-21f8-42da-971e-c3d04129257c
  3. Windows were update was successful but word was not updated what could be the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows were update was successful but word was not updated what could be the problem: I have a problem updating Microsoft office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-were-update-was-successful-but-word-was/8c58a7e7-21f8-42da-971e-c3d04129257c
  4. Windows were update was successful but word was not updated what could be the problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem with Word version 16.78

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Word version 16.78: I have Word version 16.78 and when I am working on a document in Word, and if I go to correct a mistake in a paragraph I'm typing, after I have made the correction the document will automatically move to the top the page or even go to the previous page, and at times Word...
  6. Problem with Word version 16.78

Problem with Word version 16.78: I have Word version 16.78 and when I am working on a document in Word, and if I go to correct a mistake in a paragraph I'm typing, after I have made the correction the document will automatically move to the top the page or even go to the previous page, and at times Word...
  7. Windows 11 problem with copy & paste in table using Word 2013

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 problem with copy & paste in table using Word 2013: What is happening?After copying text from one word document to another - some of the text is not showing on preview or printing .If I don’t copy and paste into the first row of the table it is ok – i.e. if I type into it not pasteIf I don’t copy and paste into the first...
  8. Windows 11 problem with copy & paste in table using Word 2013

Windows 11 problem with copy & paste in table using Word 2013: What is happening?After copying text from one word document to another - some of the text is not showing on preview or printing .If I don’t copy and paste into the first row of the table it is ok – i.e. if I type into it not pasteIf I don’t copy and paste into the first...
  9. Word problem with links

Word problem with links: I am formatting a Word file for a print edition for a book with links from the table of contents. The table of contents links appear as {PAGEREF _Toc143854917 \h} etc. I know I can select each one and hit shift-F9 to correct it, but why is this happening? Have never had this...
  10. Word problem with links

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word problem with links: I am formatting a Word file for a print edition for a book with links from the table of contents. The table of contents links appear as {PAGEREF _Toc143854917 \h} etc. I know I can select each one and hit shift-F9 to correct it, but why is this happening? Have never had this...