Windows 10: Problem with MTK drivers

Discus and support Problem with MTK drivers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good afternoon I have a problem with drivers for Meizu m2 note phone. Everything is fine on the phone for connecting via a USB cable.There is nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dejanmarkovic, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Problem with MTK drivers

Good afternoon I have a problem with drivers for Meizu m2 note phone. Everything is fine on the phone for connecting via a USB cable.There is nothing appearing in the DM when I connect the phone and the computer. However, the computer will not recognize the phone at all, it does not disclose the windows. I use windows 10 pro.

I attach photos from Device Manager what happens when I connect the phone and the computer.

Does it have help and solutions? Thank you

Problem with MTK drivers a21aa725-e451-48a5-a7cf-0d6d6731be30?upload=true.png Problem with MTK drivers c1bd9d3e-840a-420f-8428-5a859d54b071?upload=true.png Problem with MTK drivers cba950c9-ad05-4b02-bd97-47a3beab3eb5?upload=true.png

:)

dejanmarkovic, Jan 12, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 12, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Problem with MTK drivers

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Problem with MTK drivers

1. Problem with MTK drivers - Similar Threads - Problem MTK drivers

2. MTK Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MTK Drivers: What are they? I've seen multiple "How to install" videos on my feed but non of them tell me what they are. submitted by /u/Garthas86 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m52whb/mtk_drivers/
  3. Driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver problem: This is a very confusing problem. My apps were working fine until a glitch occurred. Almost all the apps that I download from browser say that my GPU is not supported even though I have compatible version. This was not happening before. This happened last week. So I took up a...
  4. Problem with driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with driver: I've been having some trouble with this driver Lenovo Pen Device not working and haven't been able to fix it, this is the error log LogName: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 30/04/2020 00:13:13 Event...
  5. USB driver issues in MTK devices.

USB driver issues in MTK devices.: Hello everyone, i`m having issue in my windows 10 laptop, whenever i try to connect my smartphone to laptop it did not connect. My phone is Redmi Note 8 pro MTK G90T can any one help me to fix this issue... Thank you In advance.....
  6. Driver Problem

Driver Problem: About two months ago, I uninstalled my graphics driver. I have no idea on how to get it back and it doesn't show it anywhere like it disappeared or something. Since this, I wasn't able to play any games on my PC for two months now. I would love an answer for help, Thanks....
  7. Problem with MTK drivers windows 10

Problem with MTK drivers windows 10: Good afternoon I have a problem with drivers for Meizu m2 note phone. Everything is fine on the phone for connecting via a USB cable.There is nothing appearing in the DM when I connect the phone and the computer. However, the computer will not recognize the phone at all, it...
  8. Problem with MTK drivers

Problem with MTK drivers: Good afternoon I have a problem with drivers for Meizu m2 note phone. Everything is fine on the phone for connecting via a USB cable.There is nothing appearing in the DM when I connect the phone and the computer. However, the computer will not recognize the phone at all, it...
  9. driver problem

driver problem: Error code 39 on my intel hd graphics driver , pc graphics is now poor.it happened when i left the pc on over night https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-problem/06bae0ae-824e-42c1-8a33-4f66c3b7afad
  10. Driver problem

Driver problem: Guys I have 2 GPS receivers - a Tomtom GPS MKII (wireless) and a Haicom -204III-USB working fine on Windows 7. Neither work on Windows 10. I think , but can't be sure that the Tomtom wireless worked in Windows 8.1. It's early days for W10 so I'm not sure if this is a...