Windows 10: "Problem with my account" message when I logon to computer

Discus and support "Problem with my account" message when I logon to computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Whenever I logon to computer it says problem with my account. what is tech support phone number so I can talk to an associate... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Willrasc, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Willrasc Win User

"Problem with my account" message when I logon to computer

Split from this thread.​

Whenever I logon to computer it says problem with my account. what is tech support phone number so I can talk to an associate to help solve account problem?

:)

Willrasc, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Ruz San Win User

Family Member cannot logon to Windows 10

Hi Sultan,

There are different causes that may bring up this error on your computer. To guide you better in resolving the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Is the administrator account the one having the error?
    • Did this happen after installing updates?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

You may find other suggestions on this
    page
    to fix the problem with the user profile. Try following the steps given by
    Malkeleah.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 26, 2021
  4. "Problem with my account" message when I logon to computer

Automatic logon does not work on my computer

a) I am unable to remember one of the logons which I setup as an emergency logon (in case I forget the other logon).

-> When logged on under an admin account, you can change the password for any other account. Press the Windows key and type users, then follow the prompts.

b) I am unable to long [log on?] without keying in a password.

You must follow this procedure while the user accounts panel (the one you posted) is active:

• Tick the box that requires users to enter a password.
    • Click the account name under which you wish to log on automatically.
    • Untick the box from Step 1.
    • Click OK.
    • Enter the password for the chosen account.

Frederik Long, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

"Problem with my account" message when I logon to computer

1. "Problem with my account" message when I logon to computer - Similar Threads - Problem account message

2. I cannot logon to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot logon to my computer.: I am using windows 11 on a lenovoI was trying to log in safe mode to find out why my wife's computer is not reading portable storage unit.I try to log in it says: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN When I click it,...
  3. I cannot logon to my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot logon to my computer.: I am using windows 11 on a lenovoI was trying to log in safe mode to find out why my wife's computer is not reading portable storage unit.I try to log in it says: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN When I click it,...
  4. computer account logons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer account logons: I would like to know the difference between user account and computer account in active directory. I got a lot of successful logon eventsevent 4624 with destination user name as computer account name. When these computer accounts get logged in?...
  5. computer account logons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer account logons: I would like to know the difference between user account and computer account in active directory. I got a lot of successful logon eventsevent 4624 with destination user name as computer account name. When these computer accounts get logged in?...
  6. computer account logons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Microsoft account logon problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account logon problem: Used my laptop on Friday no problem, but today when I tried logging on it said it was an incorrect password. I double checked e-mail and password, Caps Lock was off and language was EN. Went onto my ipad and had no difficulty accessing my Microsoft account, so whilst on there...
  8. Account problem message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account problem message: Please tell me what this is and how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-problem-message/464b8f87-3740-4173-a27e-efc827736c5f
  9. Computer Logon password problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer Logon password problems: Reset password and received email from Microsoft confirming change but when I try to log back onto computer I am told I am using an invalid password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-logon-password-problems/9fbcb986-d358-4440-89f0-012513916dad
  10. Problem with account message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with account message: I know longer have access to my school account but continue to receive messages stating I have a problem with my school account. How can I fix this problem when I can't access the account?...